Pluto transit opposition Mars

Darkgirl

Banned
Hello everyone

At the moment I have a Pluto transit opposition my natal Mars in cancer. So I recognized im at the moment very aggressive to a guy with whom I had something last year. So I thought what should teach me the transit? Maybe not to be so angry in communication and writing? Or how could I handle this huge amount of aggressive feelings, I've against him? I hate him because he had hurt me so much (chiron transit Square venus).

Transit Pluto at the moment is transitting my 3rd house against Mars in 9th. So regarding Mars is Co-ruler of my ac (skorpio) it could make sense that it affect me personally.

At the moment when I'm angry I can't discuss with people I began to cry but after this it's ok.

I think every people and transit should learn you something so maybe this transit that I should take care how to communicate when I'm angry? And not being so selfish?

ElenaJ

It would be better to see your natal chart to have a complete picture of your energy.
Mars and Pluto are both co-rulers of your scorpio ascendent.
Scorpio stings and wants vengeance. Pluto wants control. Mars wants a fight.
Cancer is very sensitive and can close up and withdraw when its emotions are hit.
Definitely, don't write anything hateful, and hold your tongue. You want to express your anger, but striking out at others is not going to resolve it.
Also, he hurt you because you allowed it, you allowed it by your way of thinking.
You want your own way, but you can't always have this, and you are frustrated when you can't have power over others. You should try to detach and allow others their own freedom, concentrate on the lessons you must learn for your own soul. Let go.