Vedic astrology newbie, can you help me?

RiseAndShine

Hi everyone! I've never looked into vedic astrology before, so I'm really curious about this new chart of mine. I don't know very much though, so I'd really appreciate if you could give me some info about it. What do you see? And what should a look at to figure out my future?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_riseandshine_hw.57509.2315.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_riseandshine_hw.57509.2315.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 24

RaRohini

Hi !
Vedic astrology charts are prepared differently. There is the Lagna and the Navamsa chart. Most vedic astrologers prepare their own charts with the Ayanamsa suited to them.
So you need to give the birth data.

RiseAndShine

Hi !
Vedic astrology charts are prepared differently. There is the Lagna and the Navamsa chart. Most vedic astrologers prepare their own charts with the Ayanamsa suited to them.
So you need to give the birth data.

Oh I'm sorry, I read the sticky post and I though it was ok xD
Anyway, 10 august 1993, Sarno, Italy, 11:57 pm

RaRohini

Hi !
Mine is not a pure vedic reading as defined in shastras but rather a reading of the stars.
The readings of the vedic chart are as follows: First house of self has Ascendant and Moon in Taurus Krittika the cutter. This star is ruled by the sun and this person has self generated optimism. Krittika keeps the fire burning. They can make great cooks . Generally they generate and sustain income,passion etc.
Ketu (South node)in the 2nd house of wealth in Taurus Rohini. Now this is a difficult placement. This person has already spent several lifetimes leading a life of material wealth, nobility,sensual pleasures etc (all Taurus quality) and will now have to move the energies to a spiritual realm. She has been a self made person climbing the ladder by sheer hard work. But in this lifetime, the person does hard work too, but results don't seem to come. The fruits of hard work are taken away due to external factors. This may become quite frustrating. One must continue to do the hard work and the fruits will come from some other source. It is the house of spirituality . The benefits will come from unknown sources. This person may work in the realm of life and death situations(paramedic, detective etc). In this lifetime, one should trust the instincts. Everything is not as it seems. This person learns whom to trust and whom to avoid. Intensely spiritual placement. Great for astrology. Must move away from materiality . Does not mean one will be poor. But one should not have attachment towards wealth. Should not value oneself based on wealth. Let go of the tendency to hold on .Now in Rahu Dasha. Rahu in Scorpio Anuradha the ever benevolent. This star can judge people very easily and identify what goes on in peoples minds. Intensely loyal to those they love. They absorb others negative energy but should protect oneself.
Saturn in Aquarius Dhanishta the dolphin. You can distribute spiritual wealth among people. Dhanista can reach the elite club.
Any other question?
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless !

Last edited:

RiseAndShine

Hi !
Mine is not a pure vedic reading as defined in shastras but rather a reading of the stars.
The readings of the vedic chart are as follows: First house of self has Ascendant and Moon in Taurus Krittika the cutter. This star is ruled by the sun and this person has self generated optimism. Krittika keeps the fire burning. They can make great cooks . Generally they generate and sustain income,passion etc.
Ketu (South node)in the 2nd house of wealth in Taurus Rohini. Now this is a difficult placement. This person has already spent several lifetimes leading a life of material wealth, nobility,sensual pleasures etc (all Taurus quality) and will now have to move the energies to a spiritual realm. She has been a self made person climbing the ladder by sheer hard work. But in this lifetime, the person does hard work too, but results don't seem to come. The fruits of hard work are taken away due to external factors. This may become quite frustrating. One must continue to do the hard work and the fruits will come from some other source. It is the house of spirituality . The benefits will come from unknown sources. This person may work in the realm of life and death situations(paramedic, detective etc). In this lifetime, one should trust the instincts. Everything is not as it seems. This person learns whom to trust and whom to avoid. Intensely spiritual placement. Great for astrology. Must move away from materiality . Does not mean one will be poor. But one should not have attachment towards wealth. Should not value oneself based on wealth. Let go of the tendency to hold on .Now in Rahu Dasha. Rahu in Scorpio Anuradha the ever benevolent. This star can judge people very easily and identify what goes on in peoples minds. Intensely loyal to those they love. They absorb others negative energy but should protect oneself.
Saturn in Aquarius Dhanishta the dolphin. You can distribute spiritual wealth among people. Dhanista can reach the elite club.
Any other question?
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless !
Wow thank you for writing all that! I hope you are right about astrology and spirituality because I'd love to work in this field! But as you said, work and money are not easy for me. I work really hard but results don't show. Is there a way to know when it will get better?

mathur_dinesh

The following is an assessment for the next 18 years.
Wealth should be good. Success will come after obstacles and hard work. Mind will remain worried and disturbed. There will be changes in place and building where you live. You may prefer to stay in small houses or flats. There could be differences with mother.
A long term relationship may break down.
You may suffer from gastric disorder.
The time appears to be good for your career. You may change jobs but with each change there will be improvement in pay and status.
There will be interest in spiritual and occult matters.
:smile:

RiseAndShine

The following is an assessment for the next 18 years.
Wealth should be good. Success will come after obstacles and hard work. Mind will remain worried and disturbed. There will be changes in place and building where you live. You may prefer to stay in small houses or flats. There could be differences with mother.
A long term relationship may break down.
You may suffer from gastric disorder.
The time appears to be good for your career. You may change jobs but with each change there will be improvement in pay and status.
There will be interest in spiritual and occult matters.
:smile:
Thank you Mathur dinesh! But how can I get predictions for the next 1-2 years? Is there a good website where I can see transits and have a clear general view? I know vedic astrology uses different kind of charts to predict the future but I'm confused :sad: I hope what I said makes sense...

kshantaram

Premium Member
moon krittika nakshatra, sharp engg mind, aggressive temperament;

moon aries intelligent, action oriented, impulsive;
moon aries highest deg - the core personality;

jup-mars virgo 6th, successful at any undertakings-projects,
coping with competition, assertive with opponents though conciliatory;
asc lord mars 6th accident prone;
health issues - intestinal, liver, hip, inflammations etc

jup lord 9th over 6th, extra efforts needed towards luck,
debilated aspect over cap 10th for career;
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers wed after sunset;

mars lord 8th over 6th, success amidst adversity,
jup lord 12th over 6th success amidst adversity,
jup aspecting own pisces 12th for foreign lands.

rahu scorpio debilated, secretive, sarcastic, sentimental, passionate,
research-occult aptitudes; toxic urological issues;
may wear brown hessonite over pendant;

ketu south seperative node taurus 2nd, love of food-comforts,
detachment from family-finances, energetic-creative-stubborn;
pain-injury-surgery throat-tooth-tonsils, etc; sharp speech;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers/roses fri after sunset;

sun-mer cancer 4th, sensitive-intuitive-possessive;
sun 2nd highest deg for vocation;
sun-mer literary-oratory aptitudes;
mer lord 3/6 over 4th affecting health-mother-property matters;

venus gemini 3rd, flowery writings-paintings-communications, singing voice;

sat-acq inimical for aries asc, reformist, innovative;
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships-career;
gains from technology, old people, old friends, etc

sat debilated aspect over moon-aries asc impacting head-health;
sat aspect leo 5th affecting luck-edu-romance-children-position;
sat aspect rahu-scorpio 8th for chronic toxic urological diseases etc
observe fast sat evenings, take milk-fruits;

mars-venus lords 1/7 gemini-virgo square, relationship by mere attractions,
same lord mer hence mutually compatible, but challenges in relationship same time.

jup now transit libra 7th opp moon trine venus 3rd and sat 11th for gains-relationship hopefully;
inimical sat end oct transit sag 9th trine moon for change-distant lands,
gradual luck under stress/delay;
sat sag aspect own acq 11th protective of income, but may not be good for friends
sat-venus opp craving for affection/romance but difficult to manifest;

rahu transit sun-mer cancer 4th tending to foreign lands, toxic health issues;
ketu transit cap 10th trine natal ketu tending to career-job changes coming 15yr,
and knee-tooth etc pain-injury;

18yrs rahu dasa since age 23, rahu debilated scorpio 8th,
good for research-occult aptitudes, care for toxic urological health issues,
and not to indulge too deep into the dark secretive occult, difficult to come out;

do care to share pointwise feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful-helpful,
not typical computer reading.

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

RiseAndShine

moon krittika nakshatra, sharp engg mind, aggressive temperament;

moon aries intelligent, action oriented, impulsive;
moon aries highest deg - the core personality;

jup-mars virgo 6th, successful at any undertakings-projects,
coping with competition, assertive with opponents though conciliatory;
asc lord mars 6th accident prone;
health issues - intestinal, liver, hip, inflammations etc

jup lord 9th over 6th, extra efforts needed towards luck,
prayers to saint of your faith, offer yellow flowers wed after sunset;

rahu scorpio debilated, secretive, sarcastic, sentimental, passionate,
research-occult aptitudes; may wear brown hessonite over pendant;

ketu south seperative node taurus 2nd, love of food-comforts,
detachment from family-finances, energetic-creative-stubborn;
pain-injury-surgery throat-tooth-tonsils, etc; sharp speech;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers/roses fri after sunset;

sun-mer cancer 4th, sensitive-intuitive-possessive;
sun 2nd highest deg for vocation;
sun-mer literary-oratory aptitudes;
mer lord 3/6 over 4th affecting health-mother-property matters;

venus gemini 3rd, flowery writings-paintings-communications, singing voice;

sat-acq inimical for aries asc, reformist, innovative;
stress-delays in income-gains-friendships;
gains from technology, old people, old friends, etc
sat debilated aspect over moon-aries asc impacting head-health;
sat aspect leo 5th affecting luck-edu-romance-children-position;
sat aspect rahu-scorpio 8th for chronic toxic urological diseases etc
observe fast sat evenings, take milk-fruits;

do share pointwise feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful-helpful,

wishing well,

kshantaram

kshantaram everything you said it's true but luckily I've never had a problem with my health, maybe it's because I'm still young but I hope it never changes :) The only thing that has a negative impact on my health is stress, like you said. Everytime I'm REALLY stressed out I get sick, but it's nothing to worry about. The part about ketu and rahu is extremely true, ans so is the part about saturn. Making money and having a large group of friend is not easy for me, but I'm not even sure if I want it or not. I'm not your typical material girl ;)

If you have any other suggestion about something that I should work on do let me know. Maybe I'll find some fortune and life will be kinder to me :))

kshantaram

Premium Member
kshantaram everything you said it's true. I'm not your typical material girl ;)

If you have any other suggestion about something that I should work on do let me know. Maybe I'll find some fortune and life will be kinder to me :))

RiseAndShine :

appreciate the so prompt ack,
glad to learn you find everything true,
if could share and exemplify the specifics.

wishing well, hope remedies help,

kshantaram

Last edited: