why am I only attracted to criminals?

oscarSegal

Hey guys,
My name is Oscar. Nice to meet ya'll. Here's my question:
I've always been attracted to bad boys ( And for some reason people see me as a bad boy even though I'm really not). The first thing I thought when I first caught a glimpse of almost all of the guys I ended up in relationships with was "Oh Oh bad idea", and somehow that’s exactly what I feel I should be feeling when I meet someone. Last year I was in a 7 month relationship with that great guy. He was smart, extremely hot, rich, had a nice shiny car, he treated me like I was a prince, always bought me stuff, always supported me, financially and mentally, he was perfect. Like Disney perfect. But he was such a good guy which for me was a real turn off and as time went by I gradually stopped feeling attracted to him. He hates my guts now and I can't blame him. He was too good for me, sadly. Shortly after that I somehow met that really ugly stupid and unbelievably selfish little creature who was a conman for living and I didn't like his personality at all. All he wanted to do was party and get drunk, which I like in people, but not every day. It ended up very badly and to this day I consider him the worst person to have ever walked this earth. But I'm still attracted to him which doesn’t make any sense cause he's really bad-looking. That relationship was so destructive for me. It was traumatic and degrading. took me over six months to recuperate. Anyway, now I met that really cute french guy. He's not hot but I like him, been great for two or three weeks and now that fantasy of meeting the perfect criminal with whom it'll be us against the world starts rising again. To quote Morrissey: "I want to catch something that I might be ashamed of". Now, I'm pretty much a good boy. I have some issues with authority but I think that’s mostly because I want to be an authority figure myself but being the low life dumbass that I am I know that I'll never be one of those who matter so I kinda turn all my angst towards any kind of authority. Always been like that, ever since I can remember myself., I don't really fit into that average criminal typecast. And I'm sorta afraid of authority too. I freeze when I see a cop even though the worst crime Ive ever committed was probably smoking weed. So I don't know whats that all about. All I know is I need excitement in my life. otherwise I get depressed and lose my will to live. Will I finally find it anytime soon?
I'd appreciate it if anyone could somehow shed a light on this craziness of mine.
Here's my natal chart, and the one below is my solar return chart, please help me :)

astro_w2gw_01_oscar_segal_78694_31807.gif

Solar return:
SOLAR.jpg

Last edited:

theV

Venus Opposite Pluto is the attraction to bad boys/girls. You seek an intense/scorpionic partner. Venus Pluto relationship plays domination/submissive card. You either seek to dominate or to be dominated. People with Venus/Pluto search partner that are either powerful in sexual/emotional/personality/material ways. Sex needs to be intense. Bdsm, control and sexual domination is possible to fulfill the enraging sexual urges of Venus Pluto. Self destructive behaviors is played in your relationship.

this is song might fit for Venus Pluto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlf9e9PnJZM

Baby, I'm a sociopath,
Sweet serial killer.
On the warpath,
'Cause I love you,
Just a little too much.

Last edited:

oscarSegal

Venus Opposite Pluto is the attraction to bad boys/girls. You seek an intense/scorpionic partner. Venus Pluto relationship plays domination/submissive card. You either seek to dominate or to be dominated. People with Venus/Pluto search partner that are either powerful in sexual/emotional/personality/material ways. Sex needs to be intense. Bdsm, control and sexual domination is possible to fulfill the enraging sexual urges of Venus Pluto. Self destructive behaviors is played in your relationship.

this is song might fit for Venus Pluto:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlf9e9PnJZM

Baby, I'm a sociopath,
Sweet serial killer.
On the warpath,
'Cause I love you,
Just a little too much.

YAY I love lena. She's a classic Venus in first house and the most beautiful girl in the world (even before the 1000 surgerys). Summertime Sadness (which I experience every summer and thought I was the only one) is definitelly one of those songs that I often get lost in. She romanticizes loneliness and heart aches in a way that sometimes make them look meaningful even though they arent. To me she's a singing actress rather than a singer.

As for this post - it's so old I forgot about it. I also change my view of the world so often that things I said just one year ago sound like the words of a stranger to me in the present. I never recognize myself in old posts or pictures.

And I can't believe I ever dated this guy. Gross.

theV

Lana del Rey express her interest in bad boys. She has scorpio dsc which indicates attraction to dominating, controlling, mysterious, scorpionic boys. Her Saturn opposite Venus there explains her daddy fetish . Old men in her music are bond/scorpio like.

Ultraviolence is the best song for Venus Pluto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFWC4SiZBao

Last edited: