Will I stay in chosen foreign country?

Nacho

Banned
Will I stay in Paris?
///////
25-11-2014, 16:34h (4:34pm), Amsterdam, Netherlands
/////
http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...&va=&cid=b35file0EON7z-u1415988827_2185541992

I am traveling thru Amsterdam to Paris and wondering if my relocation attempt is going to be successful. (Is it indicated I will stay there only for a short while and relocate somewhere else or return 'home? Or is it indicated I will stay there for at least 6 months?)

Last edited:

Cap

Hey Nacho, world traveler! How Brazil adventure ended?

Are you staying in Paris as illegal immigrant? If we take 7th to represent Paris (city of light - Sun conj. 7th) your staying there will not be so pleasant, it puts you (Mercury) under combustion. Mercury is in applying conjunction with peregrine Saturn (long journeys) - so more wandering for a long time with no specific direction. Moon applying conj. with Mars (ruler of 12th) in 9th indicates some sort of problems in a foreign country. Mars is benign here (exalted), still not to the liking of the Moon (in Moon's detriment). To me it looks like you will not stay there but search your fortune elsewhere.

Best wishes!

Last edited:

Nacho

Banned
Thank you so much Cap. I am indeed just the secondth day Paris and so far haven't done any illegal activities to my knowledge. However the beginning is a great struggle to find a place to stay. I need to find a job soon also. Otherwise the boot will kick in, if you understand. I might have to relocate somewhere else maybe into a place with a good fixed star connection to my relocated birth chart angles. (AC,MC) Unless a miracle happens. I am a LIBRA-rising after all.

Last edited:

Nacho

Banned
It seems I am going back tomorrow, and going to spend some time in Amsterdam, _DELETED_

Last edited: