Disappointed ! please help me in career/Job sector.

Hi,
My DOB is 20.05.1972 time 20:40 place New Delhi, INDIA.Can anyone read my chart and give some insight in my career sector? When will I get Job?Thanks.

taurussaggi

wilsontc

Staff member
Career issues

taurussaggi,

Using Western astrology, you have Uranus (friends, also innovation) focused in the 10th house (structure, also career), so you have a tendency to go in and out of career situations and to have a wide variety of careers. Currently you have transiting (planets moving in the sky) Uranus (friends, also innovation) squaring (energy needs to be combined with) Saturn (structure, also career), so it is challenging getting a career. Perhaps by thinking very creatively and networking with your friends you can find some career work. Although, with your ability to innovate, instead of looking for a job to find YOU, you might just want to create a career of your own!

Wishing you best of luck in your career search,

Tim

Hi Tim,
Thanks for reply. Can you tell me when will I get job or have career?I no money to start my own career and I m a computer professional.I don't know how to create my own career.Can you please elobrate your readings?Do you think I will able to make good money in future through my career?Sorry for too many questions.

Taurussaggi

wilsontc

Staff member
We make our own luck

taurussaggi,

I am not a believer in "fated" astrology. The planetary energies of the moment indicate where our energy flows the best, but it is up to us to use it. Instead of waiting for an "ideal time" to find a job, get out now and start looking. Network with your friends and others. Use your technology connections to explore the possibilty of contract work. Do good work at your job and let others know that you are doing good work. Look for opportunities to get more money at other places and use these opportunities to negotiate for a higher salary.

There is lots you can do, if you will only do it. This is not astrology, it is common sense. For more information, see a career counselor.

Encouraging taking control of your destiny,

Tim

Hi Tim,
I am trying hard.I am getting some interviews also,but no sucess.I have a interview tomm also.But I am really afraid to lose this time.Thanks for reminding me that luck is just a part of equation,not the solution of the equation.

Taurussaggi