A 7Th matter

Deirdre

hi everyone

im asking a 7th question and i cannot say specifically what the question is ( at least in public).

But here it is:

ascendant is early - is it readable ?

im mars placed in my IC and in 7ths 10th.

quesited is venus placed in my 10th and in quesited´s 3rd.

there is an oposition between rulers that already took place

im also moon: moon had passed a conjuntion from him - venus.

perhapst not good seeing uranus in descendant.

i would apreciate very much your takes on this ( if it helps you can ask the question privately).

Chrysalis

L1/L7 have not opposed each other yet, venus is only at 3 degrees, mars is at 8 degrees, moons recently passed the square with uranus hanging around the DC.

Its not a good chart, whats happened and what are you asking ?

You'll have to Pm me if your wanting to keep it private.

Sunrise

hi everyone

im asking a 7th question and i cannot say specifically what the question is ( at least in public).

But here it is:

quesited is venus placed in my 10th and in quesited´s 3rd.

i would apreciate very much your takes on this ( if it helps you can ask the question privately).

Re: A 7Th matter
yes it is a promlem that. We do not know exactly the question. So i will comment in general.
Yes it is readable the chart. Is it something new in your life??? Or is it something - issue that came now.
The sure thing is that there will be developments but we can see from the map what exactly the evolution of this 7th hypothesis will be.

Yes in your 4th house exactly up on :southnode:
:mars:=you, ruled by the Modern ruler :uranus: (7th house -matter)
who is sitting exactly on your cusp of 7th house - the other part. :uranus: is in detriment of that Mars=you.

quesited is venus placed in my 10th

quested is venus and is placed in your 9th house (It shows a foreign or a foreign country, shows distance communication from someone who has an conection with foreigner countrys, etc)

i do not see any oposition for now. But in the future will be.

Yes, :moon: had already pass a :conjunct: with :venus: and soon will transfer the ligth to :mars: with :opposition:
Also they do not have anything common this two :)venus::mars:)

yes the truth is that it is not so optimistic.
Always combined with the map Uranus right there on the cusp of the 7th describes the field of your relationships in general. This :uranus: is in Mars's detriment meand It hurts you. That is, they have a kind of independence, or unconscious, or, more generally, there is no stability in these relationships and collaborations. Sudden separations.
So if we take all this data here, there does not seem to be any stability if you expect something from this relationship.

Deirdre

thank You

I have sent you a PM saying what the question is.

its an issue it came across quite now, although might have happened awhile ago ( if it did);

if the oposition will take place in near future, between me and other significator then...this issue will come to surface then?

or does it mean that teh opposition itself its a " no " to the question?

yes it is a promlem that. We do not know exactly the question. So i will comment in general.

Yes it is readable the chart. Is it something new in your life??? Or is it something - issue that came now.
The sure thing is that there will be developments but we can see from the map what exactly the evolution of this 7th hypothesis will be.

Yes in your 4th house exactly up on :southnode:
:mars:=you, ruled by the Modern ruler :uranus: (7th house -matter)
who is sitting exactly on your cusp of 7th house - the other part. :uranus: is in detriment of that Mars=you.

quested is venus and is placed in your 9th house (It shows a foreign or a foreign country, shows distance communication from someone who has an conection with foreigner countrys, etc)

i do not see any oposition for now. But in the future will be.

Yes, :moon: had already pass a :conjunct: with :venus: and soon will transfer the ligth to :mars: with :opposition:
Also they do not have anything common this two :)venus::mars:)

yes the truth is that it is not so optimistic.
Always combined with the map Uranus right there on the cusp of the 7th describes the field of your relationships in general. This :uranus: is in Mars's detriment meand It hurts you. That is, they have a kind of independence, or unconscious, or, more generally, there is no stability in these relationships and collaborations. Sudden separations.
So if we take all this data here, there does not seem to be any stability if you expect something from this relationship.

Deirdre

L1/L7 have not opposed each other yet, venus is only at 3 degrees, mars is at 8 degrees, moons recently passed the square with uranus hanging around the DC.

Its not a good chart, whats happened and what are you asking ?

You'll have to Pm me if your wanting to keep it private.

Hi Chrysalis

thank you. i have PM you.