It's My Birthday Yiipee Now I'm 50 yrs!!!

aquarius7000

Why, :hbirthday: again!:) Hope you are having some nice and sunny times, LionKing on your great day!

Thanks for letting us have the clear-cut astro-reason for all that contagious optimism of yours, which I always admire amongst the usual moans and groans (mine included;)) on the forum. Leo with a Leo Rising and Sun in the first house followed by Pluto - now if that isn't charisma galore:cool:. You must really rule your kingdom, eh;) How does your docile Virgo Moon cope with all that blazing brightness? Like your chart - most of your planets are placed at angular positions (close to the axes)- not that usual.

All the best
:sunny:aquarius7000

LionKing

What do they say? "It aint easy... being cheezee." (misspelled on purpose...Ha!)
1. Mars in the 10th. I think that is why I'm retired military. I was the unit leading petty officer. I was also the first reservist sent after 9/11 to Singapore to help contracting the coming "battle-groups." Nice resume.

Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Happy Solar Return Lion King!! (and Madonna ;) )

:39:

You need to share with us what this eclipse is doing with your life, having it so prominent playing against your natal chart.

TK

aquarius7000

Oh, so you turn 50 along with Madonna today, eh? That must feel grand, I mean for Madonna, of course;).

And yes, I too would love to hear, if that solar eclipse even as much as made its presence felt on your Sun / Rising...? (Hope only positive effects were felt, wonders never cease...)

All the best,
:)aquarius7000

LionKing

Yea... Madonna and me. I remember when I first seen one of her vidoes back in the 80's and I saw a lion in one of them. I began to wonder about that. It was years later that I found out that we are on the same day. And just a State apart from birth. Her Michigan, me Indiana. Plus we are just and hour and half difference. The only thing that I can see that would make us simular is we both wrote children's books. She's a rich singer... I won 4th in a keriokie contest. That's about it. Other than she's rich... I'm not... (yet). hee hee. V/r LionKing
Sooooo Happy Birthday Madoona and Angela Bassette (another astro twin) that you forgot who is on the same day and turned 50. I have no idea as to what time of the day she was born, (Angela Bassette).:sunny:

cassanra

What tuned you in to astrology with a background in military? I ran with a few back in Indiana in my younger years....they were all pretty practically minded sort of :rolleyes:....just gemini curiousity:D

LionKing

The military... hmmm ok ok. I didn't want to tell a lot about me but as always "Leo's" tell too much. First off... I didn't want to put all of those years in the military. It just happened. Oh I love it. The people I met. The places I've been. It made me learn to depend on my inner strength because... there was no other answer than what I had to do. I loved challenges and loved to beat defeat and make giant steps when doubters were the crowd.
Now astrology.
I was a young child when I saw my first astrology book. I asked my mother about it and she didn't know too much about the field. For some strange reason the attraction was there. I drove myself to know those things that others would not know. I also drove myself into the Christian religion just as hard. I think because I have a moon in Virgo and Mercury also being there, these seem to be the driving forces in my life. I don't like to be taken by surprise and truly knowledge is power. My life's story is a huge power drive. That is how I think. I also have an infectious personality that wants (Leo) to be the life of the party and in life. That is why I tell eveyone to live life and love it.
I was also told not long ago that I have that astrologer's aspect. The 27 degree Leo aspect of an astrologer. It is true... but there are many other things that drive us to be the people we are. V/r LionKing

LionKing

Lady?!!! Hey now... I'm a guy!!! I'm 6ft 1" and 200 pounds, single with three daughters. Even at 50 I look better than Brad Pitt and he isn't even a Leo. Ha!! V/r LionKing:sunny:

LionKing

Response to Wintersprite1,

You know... I'm pretty excited with that one also. I also watch Madonna and see how aspects affect her. It sort of is like "how the world is affecting me today." Ha!
The Lunar Eclipse has my spirit in a high moment in my life. I think that things are on a GIANT upswing. Of course I will let you all know how things change for me. V/r LionKing

universal

Whoa, just under the wire to wish you a happy birthday on your very special day, LionKing. Was just able to glance at your chart, but you've got Sun conjunct Ascendant sextile Jupiter. No hiding your light under a bushell.
I see you've got 18 degrees Leo rising and I think transiting South Node is sitting there and it's supposed to be challenging us (I got Taurus Sun at 18) with regards to our public appeal. You seem to be doing OK, and best of luck with that eclipse. At least it's Dragon's Head, which isn't supposed to be as malefic...

LionKing

I will admit on the aspects for those who like to study natal charts. I will re assure all of you that it is very powerful. So those who have what I have in the chart I do feel for them. You don't know how it feels to be just an enlisted man in the navy and the officers above you respect your work and there were long memories of what I did in Singapore. I was quite surprised that one of the contracting agents (and richest) I met a few times. That was back after 9/11 and I left March of 2002 and when I went back a year and half ago (2006) to do a 9 month tour... he still remembered who I was by my name only. I was shocked to know that I was that notable that one of the richest men in Asia would have a memory of who and what I did in 9/11. Oh and when I leave this room tonight I want to also add that I was nominated Sailor of the Year 2004. I was even spoke strongly of in the year following because I was twice the selected sailors strongest competition and I wasn't even nominated that year. That is the roar of a Lion. (I guess they liked my speech.) Ha! V/r LionKing

cassanra

Thank you for sharing. I was curious and it is interesting how your natal chart has played out in this world. I will look a little closer at mine as I have not given it much consideration, only in how transits affect me.Happy Birthday LionKing. Cassandra

LionKing

Cassanra, thank you and I hope my natal has been a good lesson for you and others. Although I'm only 50 I guess there is a thought or two to it. And you? Speaking of two... tell me... do Gemini's really like two of everything? Ha! Love it! V/r LionKing a.k.a David Searcy:D

LionKing

Hey I thank you very much. I did have a good birthday. I was with family and a lot of friends called. (I expect my AARP notice will be in the mail soon.) Ha! V/r LionKing