It's very hard for me to find good job or earn money.

waybread

Is your problem making money, or knowing how to keep it and manage it once you have it?

How do you make money now?

I ask because you could have a wonderful well-paying job, but still be short of money if you haven't learned how to manage what you have.

waybread

Mercury rules your 10th house of career, and it is located in your second house of money. Mercury is an important planet in your chart, because it also rules your rising sign. The modern ruler of your 6th house of work and service is Uranus.

If I put Mercury-Uranus together, I think a career having to do with information technology, artificial intelligence, or any kind of electronic communications would make a lot of sense.

The one caution I have is that you should learn to save money, as well as make it. The planetary ruler of your money house is Venus, and she's in a configuration with Saturn and Uranus called a T-square. Uranus can create sudden windfalls of money, but also sudden reversals. Saturn rules deprivation, so you may find yourself in a situation where money is "easy come, easy go," and it is hard for you to feel financially secure.

The best advice I can give is that you set up a low-risk savings or investment plan, if you haven't done this already. Saturn rules hard work, deferred gratification, and persistence. If you can be disciplined and careful with your money, I think that would be your best plan.

JUPITERASC

Hello friends,
i need money but i can't find adequate job.
Can anyone read my natal chart, i need to know is my chart good or bad for making money.
I need to say that i always have some money
but mostly not enough, sometimes a lot
but rarely.
some people always have SOME money :smile:
very few people sometimes a lot
and even rarer
are those that consider themselves to have enough money
I spending a lot of money, mostly i buying gifts for others.
excellent to have a generous nature
and
the choice is simple
either
save more often
or
continue giving all away

because
if those you buy presents for
are not buying presents for you
then
you save them working for their own money
and

if you save more
then you have security for yourself

Some says that i need to finish my collage
so i can find my financial security, is it true?
Thanks in advance
Certainly finish college
and focus on good grades
This is my natal chart:

EqPtTLQ.png

JUPITERASC

Thanks for response, i am 19 years old and I am a student, i'm financing myself since from elementary school.
I make money on the Internet, working with other peoples, and traveling to other countries to earn money (working like a waiter),

and repairing computers sometimes
repairing computers is a useful skill

not eveyone has the ability

also selling some products for health.

I know that I can earn a lot of money because I know how to deal with any business. I plan to establish my own business in the future because I know that from school and faculty, I can not earn as much as I want, that's my goal. I do not know what is my predispositions for that. I need to know where i can invest my money, in what kind of job. I hate to see other peoples helping me, because i want to help others, i need money for that (a lot of money).

I need to say that i love jobs that have their freedom
(IT, programming, network marketing and so).
I hope you can understand my English because i am bad with grammar
(i hate grammar :biggrin:).
IT and programming provide security

with good income
always someone needs their computer repaired :smile:

and not everyone has the ability for programming

so
use your natural ability for IT and programming skills

JUPITERASC

Thanks for response,
that is true, i need to learn how to save money but bigger problem is that i can't earn money, i don't have opportunity and luck to find some job. When i find job, then i realize that if i want to do that job i need to finish some academy that cost 2x more then salary that i get from that job, that is my problem or job is too far away from my home or not in my city. When i find job, that job is very good for me but i need to spend some money to start working or i need to go in other city to work that job.
I think that venus aspects with saturn or uranus are not too strong because they are separation aspects and with 5-9 degree, that is not strong i think, in some charts i don't have this aspects, just with saturn.
I think that mercury in 2nd house in ?libra? + mars = tehnician, engineer + uranus= tehnology, computers + pluto= creativity and i am really good with that. 2nd house is connected with 4th=work in home + connected with 5-6 work environment + connected with 12th house = foreign lands. Maybe i am right but i want to hear what others think about it.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=290545#post290545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar
It's my understanding that traditional astrology centers on physical matters and modern with non ie. the mind. Having said that, I would like an understanding in traditionalist ways.
How do we delineate wealth in a horoscope?
Is it possible to find where the wealth will be made?
How about the timing or loss?

Where could I find this information?

There are three main lines of thinking :smile:

Ptolemy uses the Lot of Fortune, the Almuten of the Lot Fortune and any Planets that aspect the Almuten of the Lot of Fortune. The Almuten of anything is simply that Planet that has the greatest amount of Dignity at a particular point on the chart.

33°24' is the same as 3° Taurus 24'. Venus is the Sign Ruler and Term Ruler, while Moon is the Exaltation Ruler. In a Day Chart, Venus would be the Sect Triplicity Ruler, so Venus has the greatest Dignity in that point. However, in a Night Chart, Moon is the Sect Ruler of Earth Signs and so Venus and Moon would each have two dignities.

In that case, which one, Moon or Venus aspects that point? The one that does is the Almuten. If neither aspect it, or they are equally close in aspect, then take the one that is in the correct facing, and if neither are, then take the one that is closer in degrees.

Sometimes you have multiple points, like the Almuten of Marriage. That is the Planet that rules the Lot of Marriage, Venus, and the Sun for women or Moon for men. The Planet that has the greatest Dignity in those three points is the Planet that actually rules marriage in that chart, and so when you did your Profections and Solar Returns, you would be looking at the Almuten of Marriage to give you hints that marriage is possible, then you would look at Primary Directions (using the Almuten) to determine the exact date (since transits are guaranteed to fail).

Ptolemy says the quadrant the Almuten is located will tell you roughly when in life someone will gain/lose wealth, and directed the any Planet that afflicts the Almuten of Wealth will tell you when they'll lose it.

Others of the Hellenistic group, the Romans, Persians and some of the Medieval ones use the Almuten of the 2nd House cusp, Ruler 2nd House, Jupiter (the general significator of wealth), and the Lot of Wealth (aka Lot of Substance or Lot of Possessions) which is ASC + 2nd House Cusp - 2nd House Ruler.

From that point they follow Ptolemy. Really important are Planets that afflict the Almuten of Wealth and from where. For example, a square, is it ten Houses away (a Dexter square) or four Houses away (a Sinister square). Dexter aspects (Dexter sextiles, trines and squares are more powerful than Sinister sextiles, trines and squares), and also is the Planet that squares (or opposes) the Almuten Angular or elevated above the Almuten.

The Almuten will give you hints at how you acquire whatever wealth you might get, through your own labor, through inheritance, through luck, through your own wit and cunning and skill, through arts and crafts and other Venusian things and so on, through leadership and command ability (like running your own business or running someone else's business) or other Martian things and so on.

That method is much better than Ptolemy's (who had a peculiar bias against Greek Lots) and when you start looking at a lot of charts, you'll see that the Lot of Fortune has little to do with wealth, rather it is about the Native's general fortune in life and the good and bad that happens to them.

Another method that is not as complex but worth the effort is that of the later Medievals, like Bonatti and Lily.

Here, you're looking at the the area 5° before the 2nd House Cusp up to 5° before the 3rd House Cusp. You consider any Planets in the region, plus the 2nd House Ruler and the Planet that rules any intercepted Sign in the region. So if the 2nd House Cusp is 15° Taurus and the 3rd House Cusp is 22° Gemini, you'd be looking at the region between 10° Taurus in the 1st House up to 17° Gemini and you'd look at both Venus and Mercury who rule Taurus and Gemini, plus any Planets in that region.

They also want you to look at Jupiter and the Lot of Fortune and any Planets that aspect Jupiter or the Lot of Fortune.

They pay more attention to the condition of the Planets, so, for example Jupiter as the general significator of wealth should be Angular, Direct, in Dignity, preferably in Sagittarius, Pisces, or Cancer and if not then in his own Triplicity or Term, Oriental, Diurnal and not in square or opposition to Mercury, Sun, Mars or Saturn and not Combust (and that's true for any Planet).

What you don't want to see is Jupiter in Capricorn, Gemini or Virgo, or Retrograde or Peregrine, Combust, Cadent, Occidental, Nocturnal in a Day Chart or other things like that, and especially not in square or opposition to a Malefic or Accidental Malefic (like Sun or Mercury).

waybread

Albert, there are many university degree programs and courses on line that are much cheaper than attending university on a campus. Short of a university degree, there are many technical certificate programs at 2-year colleges that should at least get you start. If you're good at repairing and analyzing computer problems, for example, you can make a living at this without a university degree.