Exact Natal Sun/Moon Conjunctions

Raquels

I know having a sun conjunction moon in the natal chart usually indicates an extra charged or exaggerated aspect of the two... usually the sun. But what if the conjunction is at the exact same degree? Someone I know has this aspect, sun in aries at 11, 35’ and moon in Scorpio at 11, 33’, and they have a reputation for taking things too far, and having an addictive personality/ borderline personality. It is also in their 4th/ 9th houses, which would make family life strained, probably having a lot to do with their strong life philosophy.
Would the exact degree just indicate a supercharged conjunction? I am interested what are others experiences with people with a natal sun/moon conjunction?

StelliumNoise

I know having a sun conjunction moon in the natal chart usually indicates an extra charged or exaggerated aspect of the two... usually the sun. But what if the conjunction is at the exact same degree? Someone I know has this aspect, sun in aries at 11, 35’ and moon in Scorpio at 11, 33’, and they have a reputation for taking things too far, and having an addictive personality/ borderline personality. It is also in their 4th/ 9th houses, which would make family life strained, probably having a lot to do with their strong life philosophy.
Would the exact degree just indicate a supercharged conjunction? I am interested what are others experiences with people with a natal sun/moon conjunction?

Looks like Aries and Scorpio quincunx/inconjunct each other. So this is a paradoxical relationship, which might fall under our labels of borderline personality disorder. But because addictive personality and borderline personality are not the same thing, you're probably seeing a reflection of another energy. Do you have their chart?

Also just wondering, are you into evolutionary astrology? Why do you call it a conjunction?

Kalyxa

I dated a guy in high school that had both the Sun and the Moon at the same degree in Scorpio. He definitely had a very Scorpionic personality, with Mercury conjunct Pluto in Scorpio as well. Very secretive, obsessive and into dark, taboo sort of stuff. He was troubled and very emotionally unstable though. He was never diagnosed with bipolar but he was convinced he had it due to his extreme mood swings. I included a screenshot of his chart with this post.

I think with a close conjunction like that the energy of the planets involved is extremely concentrated and singularly focused together in their expression of the sign involved, working almost more as a unit than as two separate entities. With the Sun and the Moon together, the individual's ego/sense of identity and emotional being are felt as an all encompassing, singular energy. They are completely merged and cannot be separated from each other when it comes to how this person perceives themselves.

The planets you mention as being conjunct are in an inconjunct/quincunx position, not a conjunction. The degree is exact though, so it would definitely be a strong, more influential aspect in the natal chart regardless.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 1.57.39 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-09 at 1.57.39 PM.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 20

Lion o ness

I have sun/moon/mercury all conjuct by 1 degree in h6.

Me needs/wants/thinking are all in line together, theres not an internal conflict between the 3 .

My stellium is well aspected with sextile to outer planets, it kerps me stable. I think looking at the aspects to the stellium woukd be more of the cause of the personailty traits you mentioned.

The biggrst thing for me, is one someone or some transit hits my planets. It hits me HARD, theres just no in the middle.

Tandy

Banned
Maybe look at the newspapers the day he was born - or day after - and look at what was happening in the birth town - what type of new beginnings came about that day. Introductions into some kind of history. It's a story of the day and the planets too. Maybe you will find some interesting themes. A sun moon conjunction probably left a few paper trails that day and year.