software inc startup, should I go ahead to be my own boss?

AimInLife

Hello Everyone,

I have been working in the software technology field for five years now and want to start my own software company startup with my dad after the world recession is solved.
My chart is attached and I have made the following obervations:

1) I am having planets in my tenth house which includes mars in its own house and own sign aries which gives good leadership skills.

2) Venus in middle of tenth and ninth house could signify 'public attraction' and arts,expression and wealth.

3) Mercury which signifies trade and commerce is also in tenth house.

So does the above indicate that I should be my own boss. Correct me if I am wrong ? Will I succeed as a software inc entrepreneur?

Would be very happy to recieve an answer.

Thank You.

Indie

Attachments

• SarasIndieAscendantChart.jpg
    SarasIndieAscendantChart.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 30

iwonder

Hi Indie,

I think being in business of your own may well suite you.

You have quite a few planets in Cardinal and Fixed signs - set your rules and follow through, which is good if you want to be your own boss. Sun in independent Aries, in 8th house leans toward situations that call for determination and inner strength. It rules your Asc in Leo, which, I think, makes you even braver. On the other hand, do people ever see you as pushy? I just though about all this fire going into the 8th house of intimate connections, plus Pluto and Saturn in the 3rd.

Your Moon is Capricorn, so if you are able to turn fears into driving force, hard work will make you happy. And this is happening in the 5th house, the area of self expression that is also associated with entrepreneurship.

Distribution of planets between the hemispheres is probably not a classic leadership example. Your are oriented towards others. But I think in today's reality when every business is focused on serving and building relationships, it is an asset.

I am not sure about Chiron on MC. Probably "no pain, no gain" type of thing.

I can't tell what type of business or whether it will be successful, but as a person, you must have the spirit to be your own boss.