Saturn return

pmodizzle

Natal and navamsa chart have been uploaded.

Thank you

Attachments

• Rasi Chart.bmp
    570.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Navamsa.bmp
    570.1 KB · Views: 24

dhundhun

Saturn return in Vedic Astrology? IT HAS NO SIGNIFICANCE IN VEDIC ASTROLOGY.

Just like there is no SADE-SATI in Western Astrology.

Crystalpages

Saturn return in Vedic Astrology? IT HAS NO SIGNIFICANCE IN VEDIC ASTROLOGY.

Just like there is no SADE-SATI in Western Astrology.

Yes, very true Dhundhun ji, but isn't it interesting that both Saturn return and sade-sati are independent of the zodiac (sidereal vs tropical) and occur at roughly the same age-periods in the lives of nativities, whether following sidereal or tropical zodiac! :)

Last edited:

RishiRahul

I meant sade sati which started november 2. Any insight will be appreciated.

But sade sati could have started before 2 Nov 2014 also depending upon the co-ordinates/ayanamsa used.

Although the 'term' saturn return' or its Indian translation is not used in Eastern/vedic astrology, the phenomena was always important & effective in
Indian/Eastern/Vedic astrology.

RishiRahul

pmodizzle

well according to lahiri ayanamsha, sade sati started on november 4th as saturn is transiting 12th from the moon which is in proovashadha nakshatra, dhanus rasi. Just wondering how these 7.5 years will pan out. Any insight will be appreciated.
Thank you for your time

dhundhun

The 1st part (2 1/2 to 3 years)
=======================
Saturn's transit through 12th (1st part of Sade Sati) gives you result for past kerma (one can think of even past life). Rarely +ve, when past deeds are good, one reaps result of that. Otherwise, mostly unplanned expenses. Loss of friends, job opportunity. It happens in you Natal 1st house. So that could affect you personally, bringing restrictions.

I hope you have been generous and helpful to others in past. If so, expect benefits from them.

It is a good learning also. You could get chance to think - I should have done this instead of that. Or good, I did this.

Last edited:
as i have seen your saturn is conjuct with moon whenever moon+saturn combined in natal chart its creat imitation negative ketu, so first need to do remedy of ketu otherwise friendship will not be for long term decieve have to face and loyalty always missing from friend/girlfirend. satun will give you success after lot of struggle in study and friendship.

pmodizzle

Thank you for your replies. Is there a chance that the second part of the 7.5 years is positive because of Jupiter having a aspect in 7th from saturn and moon? Thanks again

VenusS

Jupiter benefic aspects are only from 5th or 9th from it, not 7th. 7th aspect usually means expansion of the matters related to that house.

dhundhun

2nd part of Sade Sati:
================
Although you are trying to ask question based on Vedic Astrology, knowing Western Astrology prohibits answering that question. If you want answer based on Western Astrology, ask in the Western Astrology Forum.

There are multiple conflicts in 5th and 11th houses, melefics such as Uranus, Neptune, Chiron, Saturn or located in these pairs.

30 years ago, when some of the Vedic predictions were failing, I started on Western Astrology to find answers. This is also the case when Vedic predictions is likely to fail.

Nothing much you can do when you find things going wrong. You should stay calm. Spend time in meditation. Wearing a pearl during those days could help you emotionally.

Traditional way should also be of help: Wearing iron ring or bracelet, chanting mantras on Saturday, fasting on Monday, etc.

Last edited:

pmodizzle

Thank you for your comments, it is much appreciated. When you speak of multiple conflicts in the 5th and 11th house. How do these conflicts affect daily interactions in the world? To be honest what are the conflicts and how I should I deal with them especially with sade sati taking course in my moon dasha at 24 years of age. Thank you for your insight once again.

8thstellium

But sade sati could have started before 2 Nov 2014 also depending upon the co-ordinates/ayanamsa used.

Although the 'term' saturn return' or its Indian translation is not used in Eastern/vedic astrology, the phenomena was always important & effective in
Indian/Eastern/Vedic astrology.

RishiRahul

I concur I heard and read about Saturn return extensively in Vedic Astrology my life is a living example of the effect of this. I lost everything including my belongings and I started from ground zero

Crystalpages

Thank you for your comments, it is much appreciated. When you speak of multiple conflicts in the 5th and 11th house. How do these conflicts affect daily interactions in the world? To be honest what are the conflicts and how I should I deal with them especially with sade sati taking course in my moon dasha at 24 years of age. Thank you for your insight once again.

24 years is a bit too early, generally, for figuring all that out, particularly the big guy (Saturn)! However, take heart in the fact that you are sensitized to the need to understand it all at this early age. That is a good sign. Saturn's lessons are tough and invoke fear in hearts, particularly when the fears strike at an earlier age. The key for beginning to understand Sri Saturn involves total humility and surrender. Not to adopt these traits-attitudes for six months, or every 30 years when returns arrive in ones chart but trying to make these two saturnine traits ingrained in ones soul. Pretty hard to do, but nothing ventured nothing gained!

Speaking of ventures and gains, these two traits, humility and surrender have a pragmatic problem! :-( In most worldly settings and pursuits, one or both of these are associated with lack of aptitude, assertiveness, decisiveness and not conducive to general worldly success. These are much easier for a renunciate, sadhu to practice and observe and interestingly, Saturn is associated with that mode of living. Bottom line: extremely difficult to understand Saturn while remaining as a functional unit of worldly society.

Can be done still, but gradually with lifelong devotion! Hurry and impatience are surefire highways to failure.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan