When I'll get job

dhundhun

With this chart, I've the following question : When I'll get job?

Attachments

• Q-job.jpg
    Q-job.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 43

dhundhun

In order to work out astrologial answer, this is situation
#1:
10th house lord Detrimental, represents correctly, lay-off and search for job. It has cleared some stress aspects such as with Sun and Mars. It will oppose Jupiter at critical degree.

Jupiter in 10th is exalted and lord of 6th also.

How does this opposition works?

#2:
Also trying to figure out - What par-fortune represents at 7th cusp? My wife is house maker.

#3:
I think, if it is favorable, then timing should not be issue - it is days. But if not...

Last edited:

rafaella

Venus is next aspecting Mars, 7th ruler. Mars is conjunct Spica and NN, angular, so whatever Mars is, its not so bad. But Mars is not the job ruler, 7th house is partnerships, can be business partnership. Or perhaps its just shows you have support of your wife, Fortuna shows what you treasure, in this case your wife.

Moon is 10th ruler, the job and has no aspects with Venus, your significator. I would say Moon/Sun past opposition was perhaps the lay off? It shows a crisis. For a job, we need an aspect between Moon and Venus, but because there is none, I wonder if there might not be a job for sometime.

If I leave Moon to represent you, and take Jupiter as the job (Jupiter is almuten of 10th), Moon does aspect Jupiter next, but does so by opposition, as you noted. Moon in fall of Jupiter. To me it shows something may come up in about 4 months, but I don't think its to your liking. Oppositions shows something coming together only to separate. Jupiter appears to be very good, as its exalted and strong, but its about to change signs (change of dignity) and its also under the beams. Sun is approaching. So whatever comes up, will appear to be good initially, but there might be things not seen, dynamics change. Moon is just not happy with Jupiter. And this might be the reason there is no aspect between Moon and Venus. The job thing doesn't quite work out.

But still that Venus/Mars aspects looks interesting, maybe some business partnership with wife? Just a thought.

all the best! :)

dhundhun

... But Mars is not the job ruler, 7th house is partnerships, can be business partnership. Or perhaps its just shows you have support of your wife, Fortuna shows what you treasure, in this case your wife.
But still that Venus/Mars aspects looks interesting, maybe some business partnership with wife? Just a thought.

all the best! :)

Thanks rafaella for detailed analysis.

It is neither related to wife (unless she wins jackpot, which is not possible, she does not buy tickets) nor to partners. So the time will tell what it is.

Last edited:

dhundhun

The answer should have been after 7 months. It was due to my wife, I visited the place, and got offer. Refer to my question #2 in opening of thread.

Sincere thanks to rafaella, who responded to that post.