plutonian person

annalubov

how Plutonian this chart is?

any other interesting stuff does the chart shows?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 33

Cary2

Banned
I don't think your chart is particularly Plutonian. Every day I see charts more Plutonian than this. Of course, Pluto is in every chart, but most charts are not Plutonian.

The Mars/Neptune/Jupiter group is at the Ascendant/Midheaven midpoint, so it is a much more dominant factor in this chart.

annalubov

I don't think your chart is particularly Plutonian. Every day I see charts more Plutonian than this. Of course, Pluto is in every chart, but most charts are not Plutonian.

The Mars/Neptune/Jupiter group is at the Ascendant/Midheaven midpoint, so it is a much more dominant factor in this chart.

Then what would Characterize plutonian chart?

I thought having Sun in 8th plus Pluto in 8th would be the kicker.
Also the Pluto asc aspect. And other aspects.

Cary2

Banned
Well, you do have a Scorpio stellium, Venus/Saturn/Pluto, and Mc is technically in Scorpio, but it so near to Sagittarius that you could sneeze and push it over the edge. When a critical point is so close to the following sign, then the published birth time must be inspected extensively.

Pluto near Ascendant, Midheaven, Descendant or IC would qualify. So would Pluto at the Ascendant/Midheaven midpoint or the Sun/Moon midpoint. A Sun/Pluto conjunction or Moon/Pluto conjunction can qualify if the orb is close enough.

You didn't publish your birth time, so I don't get a chance to weigh the evidence of it. If it were on the hour or half-hour or one of the quarter-hour marks, then I would be suspicious that you might have a Sagittarius Mc.