Working with crazy person

Lemmpi

2cfsdmx.png

Long story short. I was working with this girl and our friendship soured really bad times ago. Unfortunately we have one project together (larger team involved) and i can't get rid of her. At least for now :( I really think she has some serious mental health problem and is impossible to get along with. Now she has shown a signs to want interwear our old project and i fear things will go bad again.

My questions are 1.) will we get into big fights again 2.) Will she harm our project in some way?

She is Mercury and I'm Jupiter. Why she is in my house? I dislike her so much. Saturn in first is about me worrying this? I'm concerned about that Venus at 12th..making aspect to her. Some ally of her that i can't see? Our project is public so i could use 10th represent it? Or should it be sixt?

Lemmpi

Please :crying: the fighting has begun.
I don't know you anyone I s not answering. Is my headline disrespectful? That's only thing I can spot but is is cause I have been bullied and suffered so long deuuher actions.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Shes in your 1st house very close to your asc, so when you did this chart she was much focused on you, debilitated moon to mars is approaching conflict.

Only thing is with her being rx here, and merc now going direct, she will probably after this change her focus.

She can't do you no harm anyway, she's severely weakened being combust and rx and in her detriment.

Just ignore her, your in a much better position than what she is.

Lemmpi

Thank you so much! She has sent me multiple mails but i hope that is only thing she will do and focus something else...as you said :)!!