Introduction to Astronumerology Free Webinar

astro11

Please join me on November 22nd at 1:00 pm EST for my free webinar at Kepler College.

Each Astrological sun sign covers a period of one month and has classical characteristics assigned to it. However, we have all noticed some people in our lives, possibly even ourselves, who don’t seem to “fit” the personality of their sign. Have you ever wondered about the reasons for these differences? “My friend Jake is a Leo, but he hates the spotlight. Why isn’t he more attention loving and outgoing?” “Sarah is a Scorpio but she is so friendly and light. I thought that all Scorpios are supposed to be intense and mysterious?” Or maybe you don’t feel typical of your sun sign? “I’m a Gemini but I’m not one for making conversation”. There are many reasons for the variation in personality between sun signs and a major one is Numerology.
There are nine different number archetypes that modify the sun sign by adding its vibration in shaping personality. In this webinar, Samantha will give an overview of what Numerology is and how it plays a significant part in our personality characteristics. She will then introduce listeners to Astronumerology by discussing how we can use this ancient science in maximizing our potential in everyday life:

What is Astronumerology?
How does learning about Astronumerology help me gain better self- understanding?
How can I use Astronumerology to improve my relationships with family and friends?
How can I use Astronumerology in selecting the right lover or spouse for me?
How can I use Astronumerology to help me gain fulfillment in my career?
How does Astronumerology provide insight into future trends and energies in my life?

You may register now at:
http://www.kepler.edu/home/index.php/events/246-free-webinars/551-nov-22-astronumerology