Horse Racing

Mitch

Hi There,

New to the forum. Just did and introduction and very happy I found this site and talk to people with similar Astrological interest. I'm kind of rushed today, as it's a big day today and tomorrow in the racing industry at Churchill Downs plus the Badminton Horse Trials are taking place in the UK so lots of stuff going on. My primary direction is Sports and Financial Astrology. Be posting about some of these things in the future

I'm attaching today's big race (The Oaks) at Churchill Downs and if anyone is interested just let me know and I'll send today's complete card to anyone that may have an interest.

Have a good day,
Mitch

Attachments

• CDX0506 (ROD).pdf
    241.1 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Loda41

Don't know anyone who does horses. It would be difficult. You would have to have charts of jockey and horse's birthday. I heard about a numbers system but doubt if it works cobsistenly

Mitch

Hi Loda41,

Yeah, it's a lot of work. I use the horses birthdate and am building up a large database of horses and birthdates. I grew up in the racing industry so I've designed traditional horse racing speed figures. The horses Astro-Fig is a compliment to that traditional speed figure and we look for both figures hopefully to be going in the same direction. A synergy between the two would equal a higher priority situation. In racing, poker and BJ would be the same. You look for situations where you may have an edge. In racing, you'd call them spot plays. Patience and discipline are the main keys to long-term success and most people fail in that department.

Mitch

Thanks,

I'll take a look at the links when I get a chance. I've looked at numerous Sports Astrology websites in years past that were no use to me. Their prediction model was not accurate. About 2 years ago, I started researching my own personal Astro methodology. Since that time, I've now done over 1000 horse races and numerous sporting events with additional Financial Astrology which takes some tweaking from the sports model. My approach is what I call Planetary Electional Astrology.

Thanks again for the links as it may give me some ideas that may be useful. Feel free to visit my new Sports Astrology website. I'll be doing a lot of free predictions over this next year with horses, sports, and the markets. Also at the website I have numerous race examples and result charts including the full charts of the last two days at Churchill Downs. My Astro methodology is very consistent.

I'm new around here so I guess it's inappropriate to list my own website. Easy enough to find in the profile.

Thanks again and have a great day,
Mitch

Sandeepan

Could u provide more guidance on this? I use hindu vedic system and I did understand the method perfectly.

Could u plz help me understand which site or softvvare can help me get a com style chart and how do v have to rotate the chart? Any reference material if u can guide me to.

Thank You

fensi88

I use AstroWin free software which cast the chart for 12 kind of houses among them is Campanus. About John Addey's system I learnt from J.Frawley's book "Sports Astrology".

Sandeepan

I cant thank you enough for ur kind reply.

Till which aspect it is applicable? Only major ones and major planets, right?

I use AstroWin free software which cast the chart for 12 kind of houses among them is Campanus. About John Addey's system I learnt from J.Frawley's book "Sports Astrology".

fensi88

Regarding aspects - conjunction, trine, sextile, square and oposition counts. Regarding planets - all (including modern Uranus, Neptune, Pluton...).

Sandeepan

I have no words for your keenness to help a learner in western astro.
A rare thing in the astrology world.

I need to learn following things in western astrology:

Rotate cusp
finding the aspect of cusp

Apologies if U find me too much inquisitive, plz reply at your convenience :)

fensi88

Rule: Regard everything in the chart as standing still, but move the 5th cusp through its sign (anticlockwise) until it makes an aspect with a planet. The first planet it aspects shows the winning horse!

here how it works:

As you see, in this chart 5 house cusp is on 5Cap14. So imagine if 5 hosue cusp is on 6Cap or 7Cap (that menas move the 5th cusp through its sign (anticlockwise)) does it have some exact aspect with planets in this chart? NO. But when 5 house cusp is on 8Cap51 then it has trine with Moon, because Moon is on 8Ta51. So that is first planet the house cusp aspects after move through its sign anticlockwise.

Sandeepan

I got this. Could u plz refer me to material or book which had detailed info about planet association to colors shapes objects etc? Also the accuracy with this method if I want to use it in a race course :)

fensi88

For zodiac planets and colors:

http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/ASTROPLANETSCOLORS.HTML

and

FORMS. According to Sepharial, these are:
Sun: Circles, full curves, helical scrolls.
Moon: Irregular curves, crooked lines.
Mercury: Slender curves, short incisive lines.
Venus: Curved lines, rhythmic scrolls.
Mars: Sharp angles and barbs; fine straight lines.
Jupiter: Full generous curves.
Saturn: Cramped forms, straight short lines, sharp, clear-cut out-lines.
Uranus: Mixed forms, broken lines.
Neptune: Curved lines, rhythmic curves, nebulous and chaotic
forms.
Pluto: Heavy straight lines and sharp angles, in complex combinations.

But with search on Internet you will sure find much more about this.

Sandeepan

DO V also have to take care of retrogression exaltion combustion of planet or simply go by name association and color matching?

Only planet color matching or zodiac color too... I thing planet color first filter for screening and then zodiac for screening at second level should do

I have observed moon and mercury aspect (2 races) 5th cusp and white and green color victory

Regards

Last edited:

fensi88

When planet is rx then it does not represent usually colors. For example very often I saw Mercury rx represent black color!