Saturn and Pluto

Kitty 1234

Hello everyone! I'm new here at Forum and like to share and learn more about astrology. Right now I have Saturn and Pluto transiting my natal 12th house and both making conjunction between them, with my natal Asc(in Capricorn) and natal retrograde Neptun + retrograde natal Uranus in Capricorn in 1st house makes conjunct with the same transiting Pluto on Asc. Does anyone has od had expierience with similiar situation?

Thank you.

moonkat235

Hello everyone! I'm new here at Forum and like to share and learn more about astrology. Right now I have Saturn and Pluto transiting my natal 12th house and both making conjunction between them, with my natal Asc(in Capricorn) and natal retrograde Neptun + retrograde natal Uranus in Capricorn in 1st house makes conjunct with the same transiting Pluto on Asc. Does anyone has od had expierience with similiar situation?

Thank you.

Wow how synchronistic!

We're both feline usernames with similar numbers at the end! I've also got Cap rising with Neptune-Uranus conjunct my AC. Pluto has been messing me up for years now I think, so I can tell you a little about how that manifested for me if you want. It wasn't just transiting Pluto though. I've had transit Neptune over my natal Saturn-Moon conjunction in Pisces at the same time. Transit Uranus also went over my Aries Sun. It's been rough.

How do you think your Cap AC-Neptune-Uranus conjunction manifests? I think how my coworker/friend described me kinda sums up that whole puddle. She said, "At first when I met you, you seemed like an enigma. Now that I've known you a bit, I feel like I'll never meet anyone like you." It was kinda flattering honestly.

Kitty 1234

Waybread- thank You for your welcoming.I usually use Astrodienst for many years. I'll post my natal chart with transits in a few minutes. Thank You in advance for your help and advices.

Dear Moonkat 235- hehe if something I know it's there are no coincedences in life. Saturn conj Moon in Pisces is usually a behavior and intuitiotion you have and brought it from your past life. I've looked in my Draconic chart-one of my past life and it all make complete sense with my present life and natal. You can learn more about yourself throught past life connection.
Now regarding to Asc conj Uranus and Neptun in Capricon - yes,people always say we have that ice cold look and misjudged us for our looking that is quite unique from other people because we atand out and don't fit in the crowds. The first and important thing I can tell you is that neptun conj asc is your direct connection to the God and heaven. You need to pray to God more and you'll see that some squares and bad situation in life your are going to avoid. Usually you are very intuitive person and sometimes can say about something that will happen before it happend. It's just that feeling from the core of the heart you get. Next thing is,neptun is usually conected to illusions and escaping from reality cuz of bad things you go through out your life. For example: alcohol,weed,maybe some drugs and of course sleeping pills. I assume you also have problems with sleeping but I believe sometimes you have visions in your dreams too. Either they're connected to your present or some of your past lifes. Right now I believe you dream more than you usually do. Capricorn asc also makes you very thin and skinny,since capricon represents teeths,bones. Your skin is also very sensible and probably sometimes you have problem with your skin. Now as regard to Asc counj Uranus,that's one more story. I assume you love travelings,trying a new unique stuff,have that ice cold look but in the heart you are very sensitive and gentil soul. Sometimes you get erratic-crazy-you snap from injustice and hold a lot of thing until you snap and as I say then the hell comes out of me ^-^ You have a lot of dreams and fantasis but you can easily change your opinion and drop it all and make focus on something completely different. But that's okay,your just trying to find yourself,your real soul and seeing what does your soul really wants to do-that's the main point I think with Uranus conj Asc. I assume you don't have to many friends because not all of those people can follow your way of life. And for uranus I assume you want your freedom and not to be chained by some rules and obligations as marriage for example. I hope I helped you a bit and you found out something about yourself. Please let me know if there is true about it in your case too. Kitty's hugs :)

Kitty 1234

Oh and Moonkat I just remembered: neptun conj asc gives you a total transformation on your look. That aspect had M.Moonre also. You can turn yourself into unrecognizible person-a really and truly beauty. So use it too :) I assume you also have very unique eyes shape and look. That's al least what people most told me ^-^

moonkat235

Dear waybread since I'm new here,could you please explain me how to put my natal chart here. Thank you in advance :)

Are you on computer or phone? You could screenshot on a phone and save it to imgur the app. Then copy the link and post it here! I’m curious if we share any other placements!

Otherwise if you're on your laptop, I usually screenshot, and paste/crop in the Paint program. Then, save as jpeg to your computer and then post as an attachment.

Last edited:

moonkat235

Dear Moonkat 235- hehe if something I know it's there are no coincedences in life. Saturn conj Moon in Pisces is usually a behavior and intuitiotion you have and brought it from your past life. I've looked in my Draconic chart-one of my past life and it all make complete sense with my present life and natal. You can learn more about yourself throught past life connection.
Now regarding to Asc conj Uranus and Neptun in Capricon - yes,people always say we have that ice cold look and misjudged us for our looking that is quite unique from other people because we atand out and don't fit in the crowds. The first and important thing I can tell you is that neptun conj asc is your direct connection to the God and heaven. You need to pray to God more and you'll see that some squares and bad situation in life your are going to avoid. Usually you are very intuitive person and sometimes can say about something that will happen before it happend. It's just that feeling from the core of the heart you get. Next thing is,neptun is usually conected to illusions and escaping from reality cuz of bad things you go through out your life. For example: alcohol,weed,maybe some drugs and of course sleeping pills. I assume you also have problems with sleeping but I believe sometimes you have visions in your dreams too. Either they're connected to your present or some of your past lifes. Right now I believe you dream more than you usually do. Capricorn asc also makes you very thin and skinny,since capricon represents teeths,bones. Your skin is also very sensible and probably sometimes you have problem with your skin. Now as regard to Asc counj Uranus,that's one more story. I assume you love travelings,trying a new unique stuff,have that ice cold look but in the heart you are very sensitive and gentil soul. Sometimes you get erratic-crazy-you snap from injustice and hold a lot of thing until you snap and as I say then the hell comes out of me ^-^ You have a lot of dreams and fantasis but you can easily change your opinion and drop it all and make focus on something completely different. But that's okay,your just trying to find yourself,your real soul and seeing what does your soul really wants to do-that's the main point I think with Uranus conj Asc. I assume you don't have to many friends because not all of those people can follow your way of life. And for uranus I assume you want your freedom and not to be chained by some rules and obligations as marriage for example. I hope I helped you a bit and you found out something about yourself. Please let me know if there is true about it in your case too. Kitty's hugs :)

I'm not really sure I believe in past lives. I'm just uncertain. I do believe magic is real, but not in the hollywood sense and also I believe in psychic phenomena.

Do you have any Pisces placements? I have 4 planets in it.

When you say God and praying, what does that mean to you?

I definitely have escapist tendencies and super elaborate dream sagas. lol They're exciting for me. I've struggled with addiction to various drugs. Have you?

As to the network of friends, it kinda depends on the moment. Like with most people, I have a lot of acquaintances I'm on good terms with, but close intimate friends are few. I love socializing though. I love talking to people and hanging out and I feel like at other points in my life, I had a lot of people I considered friends. The past year though, I've been pruning.

I'm not sure I'd define myself as desiring freedom and being unchained. There's a big part of me that enjoys stability and needs structure and I love working. It's probably my favorite activity. However, I do think I'm a little odd. A therapist once described me as 'wonderfully weird'. I can't quite put my finger on what it is that's so 'weird' about me, but I think part of it is my imagistic thinking processes.