Saturn: is it easier to deal with him as you age?

peep

Hello! I think Saturn brings large amount of fear and bitterness in a person. I have Saturn in Sagittarius in 12th house and Saturn conjunct Ascendant. A lot of setbacks, obstructions and disappointment in life. Depression has been a huge issue. Still is. Yes Saturn takes work but here I am still living and breathing. Still working. Managing your fears is the key.

Hkk

Account Closed
My Saturn Return was 5 years ago so it's over. That time an opportunity had been shown up which I took.

I have Saturn in 5th house in Scorpio.... While others usually dive into romance and sexuality in their teens.... For me to lose my virginity is still a plan but I'm 35 now... 😬

Just 2 decades in retard...🥺

Is th barrier meeting the right one or the fact you just don’t go there yourself? Eg your not comfortable etc?

wilsontc

Staff member
responsible dating, to helike

helike,

You said:
I have Saturn in 5th house in Scorpio.... While others usually dive into romance and sexuality in their teens...

As mentioned, Saturn is about responsibility. The 5th house is about dating, recreational sex, and children. While for others dating is a fun thing to do which might end up in a "one night stand" for you dating is a very serious business. You are very aware that anyone you have sex with could cause a baby to be born. So it's serious business to date someone, since it could lead to a life-long responsibility. As a result, you move very slowly in dating and will not jump into sex as others around you do.

About Saturn and responsibility,

Tim