2 Charlie Attackers Killed

unique_astrology

Remaining members of the 3 attackers killed in Dammartin-en-Goele, France at 5 pm, CET, Jan 9, 2015.

The attack chart is the first lunar return and can be progressed with the progressed lunar return technique (MC advanced by the Moon's arc from birth to event). Here is that chart with a 1792 chart for France progressed to that event.

P3Izv3b.gif

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Your screen name seems somewhat appropriate. Do you have any work to add or did you just want to publicize your hmmmmmm?

The sketchy has been used daily for 40 years with great success.

An example (with permission) of the efficacy of my technique to determine a time of birth having only 1 incident to work with and a choice of 2 locations for it to have occurred at:

Re: Your daughter's birth data

Hi ********,

For your daughter:

Dec 3, 1990, 6:17 pm, MST, Tucson, AZ

To which the reply was:

Re: Your daughter's birth data
« Sent to: unique_astrology on: May 11, 2013, 01:40:46 PM »

"I sent the following earlier but not sure if it got thru to you as I see I should have saved a copy to my outbox which I will do with this one. Here is a copy of my original answer:

Hi Bob, you are amazingly close, her birthdate Dec 3, 1990 6:18 p.m. Tucson, AZ.

If you have further questions, please ask. And thank you so much for being so helpful."

Another example of the accuracy of the technique when a prediction of an event was made using a known birth time to work with:

"You have just been SO spot-on in what you’ve told me that I figured you would certainly be the person to ask these questions to. It still floors me that you had my infamous meeting pretty much nailed down to the exact time on the 1st....very impressive, indeed."

And several more responses to results using the technique:

"And Bob, just so you know....you were exactly correct."

"You were so absolutely correct regarding the timing of events."

Quote from Isaac Starkman on Oct 6 th , 2011, 11:19am [UT-5]:

"Hello Bob,
I always glad to see your work, it is amazing."

Many others of note, among them Juan Revilla, have accepted the technique for 15 years since I first introduced it. Juan has included the technique in his Riyal program. Though not linked to on any site that I am aware of my Photobucket albums containing examples have around 40,000 hits since I began them 4 years ago, nearly 1,000 this week.

The above was an old post from 5 years ago - I updated the length of time since I first publicly introduced the program.

NOTE: Juan Revilla did not originally believe in my technique but later included it in his astrological software - Riyal.

Hmmmmmm.

Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
So Others get the right idea,

I'm old and disabled, maybe in my wildest dreams as Love2Know is young and as 1970's photo's are weird, she may have thought i might have been attractive IF I WAS THE SAME AGE, which i'm not:-

http://2012forum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=7068&mode=view

Hell i don't look like that now i'm old, this is only a meeting of minds and astronomy/astrology!!

But an old man is allowed to send her a forum kiss, it is all i'm able to do in the physical sense ha ha XXX

Last edited:

unique_astrology

The Oct 23rd eclipse had strong ties to a 1792 chart for France with the eclipse and eclipse Venus opposite it's Saturn and square the Asc-Dsc axis and eclipse Mars square the MC-IC axis.

Attachments

• c-France 1792 Oct 2014 SE.gif
    c-France 1792 Oct 2014 SE.gif
    30.9 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

unique_astrology

Cherif Kouachi's natal and progressed natal to the attack on January 7th in Paris.

And the Oct 23rd solar eclipse triggered by his brother Said's anlunar progressed to the attack.

Attachments

• d-Cherif NP Attack.gif
    d-Cherif NP Attack.gif
    23.7 KB · Views: 26
  • e-Said PAL 10 23 SE.gif
    e-Said PAL 10 23 SE.gif
    29.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Unique Astrology,

There is a lot of Electional Hermetic Astrology parans involved in Western Terrorist Plots, that fog issues, perhaps we can apply by Quid Pro Quo?

I give you something, you reply?

Can we play a game like Jumanji?