stellium in virgo in 11th house

myS-elf13

hi. i am new to astrology and new to this site. there is so much info on astrolgy that i am trying to take it one step at a time and not overwhelm myself.

here is my chart. can anyone help me with some insight my stellium and me.

thanks and many blessings

Attachments

• r's chart.gif
    r's chart.gif
    27.1 KB · Views: 62

twiggy

Hi My

I have a similar stellium in Virgo, but in the 1st house. I'm not familiar with the 11th house, but what I noticed with a stellium like this is when a powerful planet transits over the area it packs a powerful punch, activating all those planets. It could be well worth keeping up to date with the transits here, as for me, they are very significant.

Cheers!

N

wilsontc

Staff member
friends, to My

My,

A stellium (collection of energy) in the 11th house (friends) indicates a strong focus on friends and social organizations. It also indicates strong interest in "humanitarian" types of things.

Friendly,

Tim

MamaMinnee

Re: friends, to My

wilsontc said:
A stellium (collection of energy) in the 11th house (friends) indicates a strong focus on friends and social organizations. It also indicates strong interest in "humanitarian" types of things.

I have a Virgo stellium in the 11th, as well with Sun/Pluto and Mercury retro/Mars/South node. I would say the energy is less about friends; and more about acquaintances and their group involvement in social and/or work organizations. With Virgo in the 11th, you can expect group activity related to work, health, pets, etc...