Am I barren?

Carolinec20

Hi everyone! I'm new to this community and this is actually my first post. I've been dabbling in astrology for a while now. I joined this site so I could actually ask a question that has long been eating away at me though. According to my own, inexperienced research, a lot of signs point to me being... unable to have children in the future. This prospect is terrifying; I've always wanted a family. In any case, I was hoping I could get some help analyzing my chart and maybe you all could tell me if I'm right on the money, or totally off the scent trail.

Thank you!

http://alabe.com/cgi-bin/chart/astrobot.cgi?INPUT1=Lily&INPUT2=&MONTH=01&DAY=08&YEAR=1998&HOUR=1&MINUTE=10&AMPM=PM&TOWN=Bristol&COUNTRY=USA&STATE=CT&INPUT9=&Submit=Submit
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2gw;rs=3;usechpref=1&nhor=1&cid=e04fileKWGaJE-u1477355117

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Okay, 5th house is Virgo which is barren, but this isn't automatically a death sentence or else everyone with Taurus or Gemini rising would be infertile. The ruler of the 5th Mercury is located in the 8th, which makes things a little more concerning.

But importantly, Sagittarius is a fairly fertile sign and furthermore Mercury is in a positive aspect to Jupiter. Jupiter's significance to growth and life touching your 5th house ruler is a positive sign for fertility imo.

Also and very obviously, you have an exalted Moon conjunct the ascendant. I'd say this would tip you to actually being pretty fertile as the fecundity of the moon is powerfully influencing the body. Note too that the moon is trining the ascendant ruler, reinforcing the strong role the moon plays to the personality and orientation to the world.

So at least from my look, you have nothing to worry about in regard to your fertility.

Carolinec20

Okay, 5th house is Virgo which is barren, but this isn't automatically a death sentence or else everyone with Taurus or Gemini rising would be infertile. The ruler of the 5th Mercury is located in the 8th, which makes things a little more concerning.

But importantly, Sagittarius is a fairly fertile sign and furthermore Mercury is in a positive aspect to Jupiter. Jupiter's significance to growth and life touching your 5th house ruler is a positive sign for fertility imo.

Also and very obviously, you have an exalted Moon conjunct the ascendant. I'd say this would tip you to actually being pretty fertile as the fecundity of the moon is powerfully influencing the body. Note too that the moon is trining the ascendant ruler, reinforcing the strong role the moon plays to the personality and orientation to the world.

So at least from my look, you have nothing to worry about in regard to your fertility.

Honestly, this is such a weight off my shoulders. I understand this is something that will only concern me in the years ahead, but it means a lot to me. I was also concerned because I have a pretty life threatening illness and I was worried that that might impact my ability to have a child as well. But truly, thank you so much!