A 21st century question: nsfw? Young horarists get in here!

Bunraku

So, if theoretically, I was on webcam with someone...and you know... this and that happened... and well now nude photos are involved [THEORETICALLY]. The other party in question screenshot the video footage of the webcam live-feed to turn it into a picture file, so the picture file is not “mine” but is of me from my video camera...theoretically

So who’s photo is it really and what house or planet would it be?

Just a horary for a friend, thank you. :whistling:

Bunraku

Thank you for the answer of these theoretical matters. Sounds very theoretically assuring.

Wouldn’t it be in their 2nd house since it’s their possessions? But photos and pictures are 5th house right?...hmm...

conspiracy theorist

I looked at it from the angle of underhandedness/dishonesty in regard to flirting/sexual interest.

Theoretically speaking, your theoretical friend shouldn't worry too incessantly about it. Theoretically, if she is hot at least she'll have some theoretical fans. She should be honoured, at least theoretically. How is her theoretical legs?

Bunraku

Theoretically, they're fine. In theory, she’s been exercising recently :sideways:

But anyways, theory crafting, it’s clear that the other party has the photo, so the underhandedness is apparent and is known.

Bunraku

Sure that works, I suppose.
If he publishes it like the güttenberg, in theory, it then it is what it is. :whistling:

giphy.gif

rafaella

So, if theoretically, I was on webcam with someone...and you know... this and that happened... and well now nude photos are involved [THEORETICALLY]. The other party in question screenshot the video footage of the webcam live-feed to turn it into a picture file, so the picture file is not “mine” but is of me from my video camera...theoretically

So who’s photo is it really and what house or planet would it be?

Just a horary for a friend, thank you. :whistling:

I guess I'm too old... what is NSFW...:unsure:

Camera is ruled by Saturn, Venus rules photos, and I'd take 2nd house for posessions.

Kitchy

Banned
There is no chart posted for the question.

If you are asking "Has s/he put my naked/sex pics or videos out for public consumption?" then I would offer:

You look at 3rd and ruler. 10th and ruler. 12th of ruler ~ 'dissemination', querant public image, secret enemy.

Querant ruler would likely be compromised by these house rulers or planets within that are in aspect to querant.

The 'other' - quesited - would likely have ruler that interacts with those three house rulers. I would look to quesited moon-venus relation for desire of "getting something" out of posting them or misusing them.

Bunraku

Thanks. It was screenshot, saved, and spread like wildfire.

Not mine though, just clarifying. I’ll post a chart eventually, after it pans out a bit more.

Bunraku

P.S. -

What is yourdefinition of young horarists?

I started studying horary charts nine years ago. I consider myself a young horarist, which is why I responded.

What kind of selective reasoning are you searching out in the nsfw connection? rafaella asked too - and it is supposedly 'not safe for work'? and I still have no idea what that means in relation to an horary of why you ask question with no chart.

My old-school, new-school thoughts on this are that the querant is in a location where if a chart were to be cast for the question - it would not only tell the location of querant (or more recently, of many, in astrology - the blocking out of location and data on a chart) which leads an astrologer to wonder if the chart is to be read at all.

If it is not your naked body you ask about - then it is one of someone you know or videotaped yourself, or a friend who you really want to be a friend with, who showed you this video, or some celeb fascination gone underground. My hunches about your question.

Kitchy, I was just kidding and being ridiculous with the title. The whole nude+social media+sexting thing is a very recent "problem" many of us late 90s-00s-10s generation face. It’s basically become a way of communicating. I wasn’t trying to leave anyone out! :whistling:

Last edited: