Saturn transiting MC - Healthcare or Lawyer?

CapSunAquMoon

Hi,

I just found it interesting that we have alot of similarities in our natal chart. I have an aqurius rising and saturn transiting my MC too. I struggling with the thoughts of going to grad school, I'm like stuck between a path in the Social Work field and Public Relations/Government. I got a B.S in Journalism & PR but haven't had much luck. We also have Saturn opp. our Natal Mars and Jupiter squaring our Natal Pluto which is calling for transformation and higher education. I'm trying to figure things out like you, haven't got as far as law school yet . I'll post my natal chart also.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 8.05.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-22 at 8.05.46 AM.png
    416.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ukdesifem

Re: Saturn transiting natal MC - Healthcare or Lawyer?

Saturn is currently transiting my MC in Sagittarius.

Last year, I graduated with a degree in health sciences and immediately went to work at my first job in the field. Shortly after starting my job, I realized just how much I hated my position. It wasn't that I was bad at my job in any way. I love helping people, serving them and being an advocate for them. I take great pride in my work, no matter what it is. I just started to feel as if something was "missing" - once I became used to my job, I realized that I wasn't as intellectually challenged as I had hoped to be. I also could not truly make a difference in the position which I was in - at least not on a scale that truly mattered. Even though I was well compensated for my work, that wasn't enough to make me stay. I had saved nearly every dime I made from that job, so I was able to quit with a rather comfortable stash put back.

I have been thinking about going back to graduate school, since my current degree leaves very little room for variety in the healthcare field. I am also of the mindset that if I'm going to further my education, I need to do it now rather than later. Lately I have been very interested in studying law. I have purchased a lot of books about the subject, including LSAT prep books. I'm even signed up to take the LSAT this fall!

For the first time in a long time, I really feel like this is my "calling". Everything surrounding law school has felt "right" so far, so I'm just wondering if this was the path that I was always meant to be on. I truly feel that it is, but I'm just interested in whether or not there's some things in my chart that may point to it. Although I have always been interested in law, I never imagined myself working in it, until now.

Some aspects that I have noticed that may point towards a career in law:

Aquarius Rising
Virgo Sun/Mercury/Venus in 7th House
Virgo Sun/Mercury sextile Pluto in 9th House
MC in Sagittarius
Jupiter in Leo/6th House
Jupiter trine MC
Jupiter sextile Moon/Mars in Gemini
Saturn in Capricorn/12th House
Pluto in Scorpio/9th House
Pluto in 9th House Square Ascendant

Thoughts? :smile:

Legal advocacy? Your Sun conjunct Merc. is telling there.

Will provide a more detailed answer later or tomorrow, I have to sleep now.

Stubborn Virgo

Re: Saturn transiting natal MC - Healthcare or Lawyer?

Legal advocacy? Your Sun conjunct Merc. is telling there.

If I do choose law, I am almost certain that any area of legal advocacy would be worthwhile. I also find wrongful conviction cases to be really interesting, and possibly an area that I would be drawn to.

At the same time, I am considering whether or not a master's degree in health sciences would be worth it, since I already have a bachelor's degree in it. There isn't anything necessarily wrong with that choice, either, but I'm not sure that the added responsibilities that would come with that role would provide me any satisfaction.

It really is a case of what I know I could very easily do VS what I'm interested in, and keep coming back to, but don't know much about.