Hello.

NeptuneAscendant

Hello. My name is Michael and I am 14 years old (hard to believe?). I'm not like most teenagers...

I've been into astrology for almost a year now. And I've been into other paranormal/psuedoscience/spiritual (whatever you want to call it) stuff since I was 8 years old.

I am interested in natal astrology, though I'm not very good at it. I love transits, though. :)

I am a Taurus with a Moon in Sagittarius. I have a Capricorn ascendant. And Uranus and Neptune are conjuncting my ascendant with an orb of 1 degree.

freedomlover

Hello, Michael!

Welcome to the forum. Another Cappy, ASC! We seem to have quite a few active members with Cappy ASC, - myself included.

With that Uranus/Neptune conjunction on your ASC, I can clearly see why you have such an interest in the paranormal, etc. That's in Cappy, too, is it not? It sounds like part of your life purpose is to "see past the veil", in that the unseen will become as real to you as the seen. The transits of Jupiter and Pluto in Capricorn through your first house should be really interesting!

Hope to see more posts from you!

Freedomlover

Last edited:

sskohli

Hey NA,
welcome to the forum...
you wouldn't believe but you are my specimen of the day...
(like i had previously mentioned to FL)...since my childhood days whenever i learnt a new thing, concept, term i get to experience it the same day.
Yesterday night, i was listening to this tape, where it was mentioning the qualities of Uranus/Neptune and the person about whom the tape was...also had Uranus/Neptune conjunct...and bang, i discovered you in the morning.
ever heard of Edgar Cayce...well i also didn't yesterday..he was like a medium...well do a google for him..maybe you will learn more

sandeep

Neptune Rising

Hi Michael!

Welcome! I couldn't help but notice your forum name and just had to say hi. Another Neptune Ascendant. I also have Neptune near the ascendant within 3 degrees.

I've learned loads since I joined the forum, its a great place of knowledge.

Enjoy!

NR

jag

yet another <3 deg nept rising in their chart.

welcome to the forum nepune rising! hope you enjoy your stay!
smiles
jag

Lissa

Hi Michael,welcome to the forum!Another Capricorn rising here:)...there are so many Cappy risings around here!You know how it's like,we shy Saturnian people like to hide behind a screen:D.

I have an Uranus/Neptune conjunction in my1st house too,but too wide for a conjunction(Uranus is9degrees away from the Ascendant).

Enjoy your stay around here!

Cheers,
Lissa