my vedic chart-my health and relationship situation

caghe

Hi, thank you in advance
I need my vedic chart but how can I get it?
my birth details is like that
25 december, 1972, ankara*turkey at 13:01 or 01:01 pm
I know vdic chart gives many answers about marriage and relationships. I learned that my mars is in 8 th house which is nor a favorable position for marriage. I am married now and I have some problems. I want to find out how I can find a solution and how I can control myself because my mars is in scorpio and I can be vey agressive sometimes
also my health is not so good too. I have a neck and back pain everyday, I am still young and I have only one baby. my astrologer said to me that My pluto is in my 6 th house in libra which can cause kidney cancer. please help me to find out and solve my health and relationship problems. thank you again:)

Virinchi

you got weak lagna lord who is debilitated in navamsa
and its placed in 8th H which gives fear/threat about some issue.

however your family problems will almost clear after november 2011 but health threat will continue especially in groin region you'll have some pain and problems.

also since your 6th lord is in 8th house, this problem will remain for long time.
12th lord JUP debilitated and aspecting 6th house is indicating a possible surgery or cut or else some defect in lower abdomen region.

since your 6th and 12th H sublord is mercury who is placed in 8th H, you need to get this cleared asap.

you are already into rahu dasa since april and back+neck pain are common now