Synastry Chart Me and My Girlfriend! 5 Months!

WackyAquarius

Hi All,

Below is my a Synastry chart of me and my girlfriend, we have being together nearly 5 months I know Mars and Venus plays a large role in a relationship, and well her Mars being Pisces and my Venus being Pisces does make a very dreamy romantic and quite passionate connection that we have together. its also the longest relationship both of us have ever had!

Natrally I have My own understanding of the chart but would love to get abit more dept on other peoples interpertation of the chart?

Id like to know if the relationship could be long term and mabey even soul mate material? Or could I wake up one day like past relationships to realize that everything is suddenly over :( presuming this is my Sun in the 8th house? :sad:

What is the overall prospect of this relationship based on the chart!? and is there anything that can be worked on to sustain a good healthy connection!

Many Thanks,
Jonathan, :biggrin:

astro_61gw_04_05_jonathan_duggan_niamh_37083_20919.jpg

dblsag

Hi Jonathan,

Looks like a wonderful relationship with a lot of very nice connections! It would be difficult to find a closer connection with someone. You have a wonderful sun moon conjunction, venus mars conjunction, jupiter conjunct decendent, jupiter conjunct IC, venus jupiter conjunction. nice planets falling into the 4,5,7 and 11th houses. Is your fear stemming from her venus in aries ruling her 7th house? And perhaps her uranus in your 7th? Her neptune is also in your 7th so I imagine that she see's you as an ideal partner. She does seem to be an independent spirit but she does have a very stable taurus sun and that uranus is also in capricorn which I would think would tune down some of that uranian energy.

WackyAquarius

DBLSAG,

Cheers for the reply, alot of what you said is very true, Strong connection "ideal partner", and yes you are right I was worried about the Venus in Aries, but appears her feelings are quite deep and right now things are good, athought somthimes her emotion can be quite overwhelmin and somthimes hard to deal with! her "mars in pisces"... but I'm doing quite well at the moment!

Many thanks
~Jonathan.

Last edited:

melisa

Hi---
It looks like you have an interesting synasatry. She, with Sun in Taurus and Mars in Pisces, would be more laid-back than you with Moon in Gemini and Mars in Sagitt. You could help her engage in more adventure and she could be soothing to you.
Is your Mars squaring her Mars? IF so, how do you interpret that for you. Also, I am curious what effect you mentioned your own 8th house Sun would have on the connection. I feel that at least in a composite, 8th house sign would mean longevity, and serious emotional connection.
Bye
Melisa