Osteoporosis from very young age/Narcolepsy & no recollection of childhood?

sashafasha44

So yea, I joined the military at 18 & fractured my pubic ramus bone (inner groin area) running, RUNNING, I never fell. It wasn't until about the age of 33 did the brilliant military think to run tests on me to discover I have osteoporosis. Is this indicated anywhere in my chart?

My other huge issue, is idopathic hypersomnia, which is basically narcolepsy. I am empathic but I struggle with staying awake, I mean, I can get drunk sleepy if I don't have my medication (adderall) to help me out, especially if I'm out late at night. Is this indicated anywhere in my chart?

Last thing (or two), I don't remember my childhood AT ALL. Nothing before the 3rd grade. I know my parents divorced right before that & I cried everyday at school, for anything as small as a fly landing on me. I was incredibly sensitive. 4th grade was a little less until I kinda just got used to ****. Obviously it prolly had to do with my parents divorce which I don't recall at all. Is there anything in my chart about this, and I guess besides, hypnosis, etc. is there a way to see what happened via astrology? I do realize I have heavy Scorpio/Pluto in my chart & my Chiron is in the 8th house. IDK if I was sexually assaulted, or was it just my parents divorce.

I know my mother was promiscuous which leads me to my final question, can a birth chart show if you one of your parents may not actually BE your parent. Obviously I'm talking about the possibility of my father not being my actual father. & No, I will not get a DNA test, we have discussed it. He doesn't think I'm his actual children bc he claims his sperm was "dead" so he couldn't reproduce & I'm almost positive he is a Scorpio rising, so I think that can be a real possibility. So yea, if you can just point me in the right direction for any bits of my post that would be amazing as I haven't been able to figure this out much. Also, I do have Chiron aspecting my Sun & I think that may be the pain that my father has felt for what my mother did to him. Thank you in advance I know this is a lot.

https://imgur.com/a/7JHgD4P

curiousabout77

Hello sashafasha44,
You have the dark moon in your 5th house of sex and father experience and it relates to dark moments you have had as a child so you may have had something happen to you that was terrible in terms of rape or something else that left you with a dark thoughts on sex and your sense of self confidence. This also relates to your father not thinking your his kid which is a dark moment that injured your identity and how you see your father which is another manifestation of the dark moon.
The 8th house has to do with genetic inheritence and family history and past hurts so your chiron might represent all the pain in your family that has been forced on you that you have to process and heal from so it may not be that he isn't your father but he may be projecting his psychology onto you by saying those things because of what happened to him in childhood.
Also your 12th house is ruled by Mercury which is in the 4th house of family and belonging and square pluto in the 1st house and it relates to what happened before your birth so Pluto's involvement would suggest she was transformed by something that happened while she was pregnant with you that you absorbed into your subconscious that affects you without you realizing in your life which affects your sense of belonging and identity.

sashafasha44

Hello sashafasha44,
You have the dark moon in your 5th house of sex and father experience and it relates to dark moments you have had as a child so you may have had something happen to you that was terrible in terms of rape or something else that left you with a dark thoughts on sex and your sense of self confidence. This also relates to your father not thinking your his kid which is a dark moment that injured your identity and how you see your father which is another manifestation of the dark moon.
The 8th house has to do with genetic inheritence and family history and past hurts so your chiron might represent all the pain in your family that has been forced on you that you have to process and heal from so it may not be that he isn't your father but he may be projecting his psychology onto you by saying those things because of what happened to him in childhood.
Also your 12th house is ruled by Mercury which is in the 4th house of family and belonging and square pluto in the 1st house and it relates to what happened before your birth so Pluto's involvement would suggest she was transformed by something that happened while she was pregnant with you that you absorbed into your subconscious that affects you without you realizing in your life which affects your sense of belonging and identity.

Thank you so much I am going to look more into all this. I just found out recently that I was born two weeks late. Not sure why, but they kinda forced the birth to finally happen. Not sure if that is related & my mother stopped taking birth control unbeknownst to my father forcing him to drop out of getting his masters. So there definitely was some turmoil there. Thanks again you're so great.