Synastry Chart - compatibility and past life

Aqualindy

There’s a guy I keep in touch with who lives quite a distance away. When I first met him I felt like I already knew him and I’ve always expressed to him that I believe we knew each other in a past life. We met in an astronomy course, one of my favorite subjects, so idk if this is why I felt such a universal bond with him. But I’m hoping to get more insight into our synastry chart. I’m a bit newer to astrology so upon seeing our charts together I was a little stunned to see how close in resemblance they are. Is this normal for synastry? Anything guys can tell me would be much appreciated!

full

Attachments

• DD56B95E-2F6D-4887-93A8-8A2BF9CC876C.jpg
    DD56B95E-2F6D-4887-93A8-8A2BF9CC876C.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

ElenaJ

You are both born so close together that most of the planets are all bunched up.
This can be positive in that it puts you both on the same track in a lot of basic layers of life, but it can also hit hard when there are negative transits, since you will both be battling them and one won't be in an up state to help the other.
One mercury has a conjunction with saturn, the other with mars, communications between you two will be interesting, a little challenged, a little muted.
Both north moons nodes are in aspect, one with pluto and one with Jupiter. These are in fact probably hold overs from a past together, in this life you will be carrying on and resolving what was not resolved earlier.
The moons trine is lovely for feeling comfortable together, having an intuitive understanding of each other, and would go a long way to help with any rough periods.