29th Degree Anoretic Degree?

DoubleGem

QA. My natal: Saturn & Vertex in 8th in Cancer at 29 degrees
I had someone tell me once that my saturn in cancer at 29th degree means a wound related to family and emotions (I can identify with this) but she said my saturn in my natal is pretty well supported by mercury and some other aspects? so there would be an opportunity for healing, possibly through help of partners NN trining my saturn (nn trine saturn double whammy in synastry and also in composite) but then if you read below, there is this chiron at 29 degrees in progressed composite vacillating around the progresses ascendant, which makes me think this relationship is going to be the source of continuous pain? I don't know if I got that right. Years ago I also was warned by a different person that this same position in my natal could lead to a sudden death - great. Looking for more insight.

QB. Progressed composite with partner: Chiron at 29th degree ...and when progress composite to our location Uranus is also moving from 29th to 0 degrees leaving 7th house. 1) Constant wounding? Why does Chiron not seem to move from 29th degree in progressed chart? 2) Could this be why this relationship seems almost fated/ moving toward marriage despite some concerns touched upon in a previous post? I've read that it's difficult to change directions when a planet is in the 29th degree

Seems like a lot of wounding through relationships. Open to feedback from anyone with insights. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• SM NATAL W TRANSITS.jpg
    SM NATAL W TRANSITS.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 24
  • PROG COMP REF PLACE.jpg
    PROG COMP REF PLACE.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 29
  • PROG COMP MIDPOINT.jpg
    PROG COMP MIDPOINT.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 21
  • GB NATAL + TRANSITS.jpg
    GB NATAL + TRANSITS.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 23
  • COMPOSITE W TRANSITS.jpg
    COMPOSITE W TRANSITS.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Hello!
Following this thread. I have Moon Conjunct Venus at 29° Cancer in my natal chart. I have read in some places that 29° Cancer is a “Millionaires Degree”. I have also read that there are no stars at this degree hence nothing is there so it’s not a critical degree.

DoubleGem

Hello!
Following this thread. I have Moon Conjunct Venus at 29° Cancer in my natal chart. I have read in some places that 29° Cancer is a “Millionaires Degree”. I have also read that there are no stars at this degree hence nothing is there so it’s not a critical degree.

While I'm hoping for more specific information here, I did find this info while searching in other blogs. The info on Saturn definitely resonates with me. Not sure if the moon/venus explanation will resonate with you but thought I would share, nonetheless:

29 degrees of any sign is called the Anaretic degree. Its the very last degree of the sign before it moves into the next sign. When you are born with a planet or point at 29 degrees, that puts extra emphasis on that planet or point. You can have a difficult time harnessing the energy of that planet or point, and part of your lesson in this life is to learn how to master that planet or point. Your first instinct will be to run away from it and let the energy get messed up, but you actually should embrace it if you want to be your best self.

The Sun rules your identity, who you truly are, so having the Sun at 29 degrees can show someone who struggles to be true to who they really are until they master this position. You need to focus on forging a strong identity and sense of self, otherwise you waffle through life.

The Moon rules your emotions, so having the Moon at 29 degrees can show someone who struggles to control and expose their emotions. They can have upsets and fits, or shove everything away, running from their feelings. You need to focus on your emotions, learn the channel them in healthy ways, and open up to others.

Mercury rules your mind and communication, so having Mercury at 29 degrees can show someone who struggles to communicate clearly and trust their mind or judgment. They may struggle with learning disabilities or have other issues in school when young, even if there isn’t anything really wrong with their abilities, or have mental health problems. You need to focus on your mind, learn new things and trust in your mental abilities, and be confident when you communicate.

Venus is the planet of love, so having Venus at 29 degrees can show someone who struggles with relationships, relating to others, and having healthy love. You can subconsciously choose people you know are all wrong for you, keep choosing the wrong kind of person, or run from love entirely. You need to focus on love and the positive aspects of it, sort through whatever issues you have with it, and be the lover that you are.

Mars is the planet of energy and drive, so having Mars at 29 degrees can show someone who has too much or too little energy, is overly aggressive or overly a pacifist, and doesn’t know how to take charge or is too impulsive. You need to focus on developing confidence, good self-esteem, and learn how to be assertive without being aggressive.

Jupiter is the planet of optimism and expansion, so having Jupiter at 29 degrees can show someone who needs to learn everything in moderation. They can go overboard with everything, or be stingy. You need to explore and expand your world, and experience life as it should be experienced.

Saturn is the planet of restriction, responsibility, and success, so having Saturn at 29 degrees can show someone who doesn’t know how to accept responsibility, is too pessimistic, and who is in their own way when it comes to succeeding in life. You need to stop putting up roadblocks where there arent any, stop only seeing the negative in situations, and start realizing you are usually the one responsible for your own problems.

Uranus is the planet of the new, original, eccentric, and rebellion, so having Uranus at 29 degrees can show someone who is overly traditional and afraid of anything unconventional, or so unconventional that they have no clue how to live in the real world. You need to embrace what makes you a unique person but also embrace tradition, and learn to be open to other peoples way of life.

Neptune is the planet of dreams, illusions, and subconscious, so having Neptune at 29 degrees can show someone who runs as far from reality as they can, getting lost in their delusions and fantasies, or who rejects their fantasies and imaginative side. You need to learn to focus on reality without completely avoiding your imagination, resist the urge to indulge in negative escapist behavior, and face your problems instead of running from them.

Pluto is the planet of transformation, power, and control, so having Pluto at 29 degrees can show someone who resists changing themselves or their lives, or gets stuck in perpetual change that keeps going and going. They can focus too much on the bad thats happened, and need to learn to move on more quickly. You need to change when its necessary but not with the wind, and try to maintain a balance of power in your relationships.