Shed a little light and bestow some knowledge(please). 29th degree of ♌

applesandlilacs

How significant is the 29th degree of Leo?

I'm breaking my chart way down to the nuts and bolts. Right now, I'm working on Venus which for me sits at 29°33'♌ in my natal chart.

I'm asking this since it's at the last degree, and Regulus was at 29°32'♌ at the time.

My prenatal solar eclipse was at 29°01'♌, also.

Is there anything I need to take into account?

Thank-you and many blessings,
Amber.

JUPITERASC

How significant is the 29th degree of Leo?

I'm breaking my chart way down to the nuts and bolts. Right now, I'm working on Venus which for me sits at 29°33'♌ in my natal chart.

I'm asking this since it's at the last degree, and Regulus was at 29°32'♌ at the time.

My prenatal solar eclipse was at 29°01'♌, also.

Is there anything I need to take into account?

Thank-you and many blessings,
Amber.
following quote is from discussion for people with planets at 29°♌ :smile:
at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=815826#post815826
This thread is for all who wonder how the eclipse happening today/tomorrow (depending on your time zone) is going to affect you. Answer to your question: pay attention to your experiences, because that's the only way you're going to know.

Some pointers: this is a north node eclipse, that is, the sun is with the north node. When you're affected by a north node eclipse, things are drawn into your life. The north node magnifies everything. You could see new opportunities. You could experience too much of a good thing. Whichever house 29 degrees Leo falls into in your chart, what you gain will probably match the theme of that house in some way.

If Leo is your sun sign or rising sign, you are likely to see some personal impact on your life. If you have a planet or sensitive point within 3-5 degrees of 29 Leo, you are going to feel a personal impact. If you have something within 3-5 degrees of 29 Aquarius, Scorpio, or Taurus, it will also be some impact, although if your affected placement is in Aquarius (or early Pisces), the eclipse will be in opposition to you, which means your gain or too much is likely to be the result of something happening to, or by, others.

Mars is the closest planet to the eclipse, at 20 Leo. If you have a planet or point within a few degrees of 20 Leo (or Aquarius, Scorpio, or Taurus), you are likewise sensitized.

But what does that all mean? That's where you come in. This is the time and place to share! What has been happening for you in the last six months or so? Last February, there was a lunar eclipse near the axis of the upcoming solar one, with sun at 22 Aquarius and moon at 22 Leo. (22 Leo is where my sun is, so this is personal for me... more on that later.) What is happening for you now? Please post your experiences over the next few weeks/months/however long this thread lasts.

A helpful hint: if you are old enough to remember back 19 years, think of what happened for you around August 1998, and in the following six to twelve months. That's the last time there was a solar eclipse on approximately this degree of Leo. If you are too young to remember that time, this will be your first late Leo solar eclipse (or first within conscious memory), so your observations now are very important.

InfoOverload2

Asc @ 29 degrees Leo
POF @ 26 degrees Leo in 12th
South Node @ 28 degrees Leo in 12th

What has happened..
My menstrual cycle apparently fixed itself
Lost a friend of 11 years recently
I'm more aware of "why".
I found God
I don't have a light heart right now, it comes and goes but if I'm alone my thoughts are very serious
Some supernatural phenomenon that no one likes to hear about..not even the astrology community.
A job I was excited about I don't care about it anymore

Last edited: