Always Wanted to be a Writer

Allisonmarie862

Can anybody see a potential career in my natal chart. It's something that is on my mind all the time, what my purpose or vocation is (my wound is in the 10th house), and I've read that moving toward and mastering my "true vocation" will be healing. I can't seem to find the right direction to go in, but I have always in the back of my mind said Writer or something creative in the Arts, my other interest is in the healing and thought maybe i'd combine the two, but my interests are sort of all over the place and hard to focus. Thanks a million if anyone has the time for this.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Allisonmarie862

Also, one of my reports says my Progressed Moon is currently square my Midheaven, which I've read either means career change, or do not do ANYTHING regarding career for the next 60 days... It was a Steve Forrester report I believe. I am currently home with one child, so whatever I do it would as of now be from home... Thank you again

Last edited:

Allisonmarie862

Vocational analysis has to take into consideration your life as it exists today. If one is not trained for a certain occupation, then suggesting that one go into that field without knowing the constraints of the person's life is rather unethical for a professional astrologer, thought certainly not for an amateur who has no ethics to worry about.

I suspect that the "reports" that you mention are all computer generated. Computer generated reports are not astrology, and especially not vocational astrology which is a very high level specialty, and which almost always requires academic training as well.

For example to suggest you you have an aptitude for teaching, without asking whether you can got to four years of college(at a current cost of more than$80,000), AS WELL AS IT BEING A FULL TIME THING, is unconscionable, IMO.

You mentioned a child. Are you married? Can you go back to school? Do you expect to actually make money as a writer? What kind of writing are you talking about? have you written any short stories, submitted them to magazines, and got them published?

Thank you for your reply. I do have a four year degree in English & Writing and worked as a teacher before having him. I can say with certainty it is not the field I wanted to be in, and I left that job to stay home with him. My husband has a salary that could allow it, and we didn't want him at a daycare. We are very thankful we have been able to do this. But, whether it's a year or a few years, I will have some time here or there to at least work on something from home and am trying to figure out what that may be. I have always wanted to work from home, I'm not a lazy worker, but a hard worker and could easily sort out the time if I could find the right path for myself. I set up a small company that I make small amounts of money from by designing wedding invitations, but I am feeling extremely unsure of where to go
next. Thank you again!

Last edited:

Allisonmarie862

I also was told today that I have Chiron retrograde in the 10th house/midheaven by a friend who saw the sign in my natal. Not sure if that means much, I read online it means you will not come into your career until later in life and there's a wounding/healing theme that's prominent. Not sure if this is true or not.. Although I guess it is true or I wouldn't be here

tikana

JUST WRITE.. dont let people tell you you cant just because they may or may not spot a talent.
mercury conj venus in 5th... WHY NOT!

pluto, merc are quite strong in 3rd house .. pluto in 3rd house tells us that you will not bend over just because you might have different style of communicating. it is def not romantic soap opera but i would incline to say you could success in writing detective/horror (?)/sherlock holmes stuff

Just do it.. put nativity aside .. get busy!
IMO....

Last edited:

Allisonmarie862

Thanks, Tikana! I appreciate your post! I read a lot about astrology, but have no education so often have no clue if what I am reading is true or just one interpretation. I have planets in mostly the 5th and 3rd houses as you said, a couple in the 4th, North Node in 10th in Gemini, and it all seems to point that way. Guess I will find out.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it!

Last edited: