AC/DC-MC/IC all at the 29th ''anaretic'' degree

Mercury1993

Hello everyone!

This is my first time on this forum and I'm here for a reason. This summer I started to look at my birth chart more seriously and not long after that I was intrigued by my ascendant and midheaven both at the 29th degree.
I started to look up all I could find about the anaretic degree but I'm still not fully sure what is does when you find them on your AC/DC & MC/IC.
What I do know is that I come from a difficult childhood, confronted by death and illness many times, I have a natural talent for languages and communicating in general. When a personal crossroad comes up I tend to ponder over things till due-date and eventually will make a descision that usually turns out to have a positive effect on myself and my surroundings. When I was 12 years old I started to take interest in the occult (reeeaaallyy young, I know) It felt natural at the time and to this day it's one of the happiest times of my life. As long as I can remember I always felt different and could feel and sense things that weren't physically present.
School wasn't my forte because the teachers couldn't pin me down, nevertheless I worked myself up to getting my bachelors degree in Theatre (Gemini trait I guess). Right now I'm in my fourth year and my diploma is in sight but I feel weakend by personal issues in love, trust and long-term friendships in a way that brings indescribable emotional pain and agony.
I'm not sure yet how this works but I will upload my birth chart (precise time of birth) along with the info above and really hope someone here could give me some personal insight.

PS: I also have a twinsister who had the same upbringing but experienced the negativity much more intense. She feels that she can't do what I do because she is too insecure.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_benno_veenstra.6479.32842.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_benno_veenstra.6479.32842.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 51

sibylline

Well, the first thing you should do before anything else is make absolutely sure your birth time is correct. It doesn't appear rounded but with your Ascendant so close to changing sign, this is important. You might want to look up the differences between Virgo and Libra ASC, as well as their ruling planets' signs, houses, and aspects in your chart.

Mercury1993

Thanks for the reply Sibylline!

I'm absolutely sure of my time of birth (my mother saved the bracelets they made in the hospital for my sister and me), I don't know how important the exact coordinates are?

Jadi

Thanks for the reply Sibylline!

I'm absolutely sure of my time of birth (my mother saved the bracelets they made in the hospital for my sister and me), I don't know how important the exact coordinates are?
Because your angles are exactly 1 second away from the next sign, it's pretty important :joyful: You would have a completely different chart ruler.

Last edited:

Bina

Even a few seconds can change your Ascendant from Virgo to Libra and you Mc from Gemini to Cancer!! The birth time is only recorded on the minute...You need to definitely read up on both Ascendants and Mcs and figure out which fits you best. :sideways: