Will I be in a relationship with Matt?

Over the weekend I was reminded of this guy I used to like last year whom I met on OkCupid but had never met yet in person. He's always lived only 15 minutes from me, so I don't know why we never met. Anyways, I sent him a friend request on Facebook and messaged him asking if he remembered me. He hasn't been online yet so he hasn't seen the request or message, but I'm positive he'll respond once he gets on.

My question is whether or not we'll be in a relationship

I'm Mercury Rx about to go direct this week and he's Jupiter. Jupiter is in my first house and in an applying conjunction the the AC. Jupiter/him and Mercury/Me are also applying in trine at 2 degrees.

I think that maybe since his significator is in my house and applying to the AC and since our two significators are applying in trine, we might be in a relationship.

Also, the next aspects the moon makes is a benefic sextile to Mars. In my opinion I don't consider Mars as a malefic.

VTGLfcZ.gif

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
He may have interest in you with Jupiter in the 1st sign. But he is in his detriment so not much power to act. You are clearly the keener of the two, based both on reception [you receive him by dignity, the greatest of the dignities while he receives you by the lesser term]and also planetary speed with your/Mercury being the faster of the two.

All of this might be workable if Merc and Jupiter's trine perfected, but but it does not.

Moon's next aspect as an indicator of the matter's unfolding is to malefic Mars. I do not see a relationship forming.

He may have interest in you with Jupiter in the 1st sign. But he is in his detriment so not much power to act. You are clearly the keener of the two, based both on reception [you receive him by dignity, the greatest of the dignities while he receives you by the lesser term]and also planetary speed with your/Mercury being the faster of the two.

All of this might be workable if Merc and Jupiter's trine perfected, but but it does not.

Moon's next aspect as an indicator of the matter's unfolding is to malefic Mars. I do not see a relationship forming.

I think that Mars isn't malefic in all cases. Mars could mean lots of energy being infiltrated into the question, or sexual energy. It doesn't always mean negative.

Last edited:
no

doesnt look like it

Why? Even though we're in reception? Doesn't reception mean contact? Like I mentioned, he hasn't been online yet so he hasn't added me, but I suppose he'll add least add me right? I think there could be hope even with him/Jupiter in detriment, because he is in my first house. Also I usually take the Moon to be me, so with me forming a positive sextile to Mars, I suppose the matter is in my hands right?

???? you dont have an aspect between merc/jupiter or moon/jupiter
what receptions?!

Mercury trines Jupiter and applies. Look at the box below. There is an aspect. Mercury trines Jupiter at 2 degrees. Mercury is also in a wide trine the AC. The box below the chart is much easier to follow than the chart. I also never said anything about Moon and Jupiter applying. Moon/my co-sig is in the same house as Jupiter/his significator, but they are way too wide to be conjunct.

Last edited:

tikana

no it doesnt! merc goes direct just before it perfects with jupiter

anyway answer is no! take it or leave it .. if you think you are right, fine.

no it doesnt! merc goes direct just before it perfects with jupiter

It shows in the chart that it is currently in trine to Jupiter. I'm just looking at the chart. In the chart it DOES apply. Also, about July 8th-9th Mercury and Jupiter do apply. My question was if we would be in a relationship, but I didn't specify a certain date.

Last edited:

rafaella

Over the weekend I was reminded of this guy I used to like last year whom I met on OkCupid but had never met yet in person. He's always lived only 15 minutes from me, so I don't know why we never met. Anyways, I sent him a friend request on Facebook and messaged him asking if he remembered me. He hasn't been online yet so he hasn't seen the request or message, but I'm positive he'll respond once he gets on.

My question is whether or not we'll be in a relationship

I'm Mercury Rx about to go direct this week and he's Jupiter. Jupiter is in my first house and in an applying conjunction the the AC. Jupiter/him and Mercury/Me are also applying in trine at 2 degrees.

I think that maybe since his significator is in my house and applying to the AC and since our two significators are applying in trine, we might be in a relationship.

Also, the next aspects the moon makes is a benefic sextile to Mars. In my opinion I don't consider Mars as a malefic.

As Tik said, Mercury and Jupiter do not perfect an aspect, so this is a no. Mercury goes direct, you will lose interest. He would be keen, Jup in your 1st. Jup is also square Saturn, so quite afflicted. Moon applying to Mars which is rx, again someone changing their mind. Maybe wait to hear from him and see if there is a date and whether you like him.

Its a no for a relationship.

p.s Perfection of an aspect is very important in horary. No aspect, no event. Whether Mer and Jup will meet in July is irrelevant to this situation and will not bring a yes. Jupiter in the chart is at 13.20 degrees, Mercury at 15.31. Mercury is retrograding (going backwards) and will come down to 14.22 before it goes direct and never completes its trine aspect with Jupiter. Yes the trine is there between these significators, but not a perfected trine. For perfection both significators have to meet in same degree and minute. Hope this explains things for you.

Last edited:

Aries_light

Just the fact that you and the guy haven't met and even communicated for a year is perfectly clear that the possibility of a relationship may not happen. The star can say anything, but common sense should rule. He may be hiding something, hence the reason for never trying to see you face to face, even though you guys lived so close to each other. You may be idealizing the situation.

I go to dates and meet guys, even if horary tells me it won't go anywhere etc. However, when a man's actions are clearer than a chart, I believe his actions. He wasn't that into you, and I do not think that will change. I know it isn't astrology, but it is common sense. Go on dates without expectations, and let the Universe surprise you. This need to control the future (I am guilty of it) will make you anxious.

Just the fact that you and the guy haven't met and even communicated for a year is perfectly clear that the possibility of a relationship may not happen. The star can say anything, but common sense should rule. He may be hiding something, hence the reason for never trying to see you face to face, even though you guys lived so close to each other. You may be idealizing the situation.

I go to dates and meet guys, even if horary tells me it won't go anywhere etc. However, when a man's actions are clearer than a chart, I believe his actions. He wasn't that into you, and I do not think that will change. I know it isn't astrology, but it is common sense. Go on dates without expectations, and let the Universe surprise you. This need to control the future (I am guilty of it) will make you anxious.

The star? I don't understand you at all.

kai

Spot on! I follow this nowadays :)