3/5/15 Full Moon In Virgo

CapAquaPis

All I know is tonight's full moon crosses my natal stellium of Jupiter, Mars, Lilith and Saturn all in Virgo. This will be an interesting night to me, good and bad. The moon conjunct Jupiter last night in Leo opposite Venus in Aquarius, which was in conjunction with the moon and Mars last week (Feb 24?).

icequeen

All I know is tonight's full moon crosses my natal stellium of Jupiter, Mars, Lilith and Saturn all in Virgo. This will be an interesting night to me, good and bad.
Hopy guacamole, this is my configuration as well (stellium of Jupiter Mars Lilith and Saturn). For me, Moon is also there.
How did it go for you? What house does this fall for you?
For me wasn't too bad. But my SR is yucky for this year, so the entire year is bleak, and i'm not even a negativist.

CapAquaPis

The stellium of Saturn/Jupiter/Mars was in the 3rd...the bad omen Liith at 24' Virgo right next to Saturn at 25'. The planet of sex in 9' vs. planet of luck at 6' Virgo. I had an ordinary night on March 5th, nothing happened. :sad:

icequeen

By the way Lilith is transiting my natal Jupiter right now. Is this the case for you as well? Are you a little down bc of this?

CapAquaPis

By the way Lilith is transiting my natal Jupiter right now. Is this the case for you as well? Are you a little down bc of this?

I'm been feeling down this week, except today (Sunday) was more a good day, so my mood is upbeat. On Feb. 24th, the crescent moon conjunct Venus and Mars in Aquarius (in tropical or western astrology: Pisces). That was a rather good week, but later my bike seat was stolen out of my bicycle. Honestly in my life, I never had a 100% good day nor a bad one.