Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-29-2014, 09:07 PM
Bradders Bradders is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 364
Whats your 5th house like!

I happen to be a scorpio in the 5th house! I have a obsession with learning more and more about even things that would shock others, I study everything I can find; I have such a love for the 'Love of God' all things holy, I admit to even having a almost super profound sense of peace in the house of God.

But it HAS EXTENDED, I bought a dream diary today and I'm really fascinated about unlocking true lucid dreaming! I meditate for HOURS a day ( some people see me as a loner, but I really think I ain't, I just LOVE SPIRIT ) and well, I swear, I would put my feelings of love, devotion and creativity into source anytime

I'm a spiritualist! Really super interested in everything to do with the other realm. I once even used to walk down this long walkway at 11 PM at night! I did it because I wanted to break myself fully of fear. I wanted to really feel God inside me, I wanted to truly love this world.

So you could say, I'm a ether walker, I'm someone totally fascinated with the unknown! And yes, by all means I have tried astral projection! x3

So HOW DOES YOUR 5th HOUSE AFFECT YOU? What is your 5th house? WHAT IS IT'S QUALITIES.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 11-15-2014, 07:11 PM
ScorpioCrow's Avatar
ScorpioCrow ScorpioCrow is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The ghetto
Posts: 191
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

I have a 5th house all in Gemini, 04 degrees to 25 degrees. Writing, drawing, playing guitar etc. have always been fun... Logic puzzles and Sudoku are fun too, but can be frustrating to me.
__________________
Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be out.
Out of my mind - back in 5 minutes.

Why does the Raven cry aloud and no eye pities her?
~William Blake, Lamentation of the Earth
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 11-15-2014, 07:15 PM
Bunraku's Avatar
Bunraku Bunraku is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Posts: 6,943
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

My 5th house is Taurus, ruled by Venus which is in my 1st house.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 12-02-2014, 07:43 PM
RamonaSmileee's Avatar
RamonaSmileee RamonaSmileee is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 17
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

My 5th house in Aquarius and I also have Uranus here. I`m just in love with aquarians or people with moon in aquarius. They are my weakness. I just always fall in love with them. That`s all I can say about it.
__________________
R@mS
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RamonaSmileee For This Useful Post:
YoGod (04-22-2015)
  #5  
Unread 12-02-2014, 08:00 PM
Iced8Ace Iced8Ace is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 317
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

I have 5th house in cap, (boring) Juno is conjunct the cusp and Uranus and Neptune are there.

I write a bit of odd poetry every now and then.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 12-23-2014, 07:29 AM
theoddone's Avatar
theoddone theoddone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 255
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

My 5th house is occupied by Pisces, no planets there.

Last edited by theoddone; 04-16-2015 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Mixed up my 5th and 6th house occupants
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 12-26-2014, 04:14 AM
Blaze's Avatar
Blaze Blaze is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Pleroma
Posts: 11,336
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

My 5th house has Leo taking up space in there. My Moon is located there, too.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 12-26-2014, 05:26 AM
LyP LyP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 393
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

is in Aries
with saturn there

I do not have hobbies
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 12-26-2014, 06:44 AM
theoddone's Avatar
theoddone theoddone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 255
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyP View Post
is in Aries
with saturn there

I do not have hobbies
I take it you are also a Scorpio rising?

I also missed the part about hobbies. I do crossword puzzles sometimes, I read, I write, I study astrology, I watch movies and some TV shows, I crochet, I enjoy hanging out with friends and I love music as in I'm always listening to it.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 12-26-2014, 12:22 PM
ImNotThere9's Avatar
ImNotThere9 ImNotThere9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 648
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

My fifth house contains a stellium of moon, mercury, mars and saturn, and is ruled by Aquarius. I do not have hobbies, I have obsessions. As for dating, I'm typically attracted to unusual, intellectual women who can at the same time carry themselves with some confidence. Preferably sensual also, as I like being touched by women in the most casual ways, the perfume, the hair, etc. My venus is in Aries, conjunct DC. Ceres in the eight house in Taurus.
__________________
Astra inclinant, sed non obligant - Latin proverb.


'...Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.' Shakespeare.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ImNotThere9 For This Useful Post:
Kuntuzangmo (04-14-2015)
  #11  
Unread 12-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Neptunia's Avatar
Neptunia Neptunia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 314
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

Leo is rulling my 5th house and Virgo also hangs out there, I have no planets. The ruler of my 5th is in the 12th house

I sure do like having fun in a Leo-type way!

~ Neptunia
__________________
Your birth chart shows your past, present and future. In no particular order.

What is the most important part of a birth chart? The one who has to carry it around everyday, of course!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 12-26-2014, 05:45 PM
LyP LyP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 393
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post
I take it you are also a Scorpio rising?

I also missed the part about hobbies. I do crossword puzzles sometimes, I read, I write, I study astrology, I watch movies and some TV shows, I crochet, I enjoy hanging out with friends and I love music as in I'm always listening to it.

my ascendant is early sagittarius
what degree is your scorpio rising?

I also like watching movies, studying astrology,
and I love music, I am always listening.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 12-26-2014, 09:01 PM
theoddone's Avatar
theoddone theoddone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 255
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyP View Post
my ascendant is early sagittarius
what degree is your scorpio rising?

I also like watching movies, studying astrology,
and I love music, I am always listening.
Five degrees in Scorpio, which is the first decan I think.

Edit: That would make my 5th house Pisces, not Aries. Aries is my 6th house.

Last edited by theoddone; 12-26-2014 at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 12-27-2014, 07:06 AM
LyP LyP is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 393
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post
Five degrees in Scorpio, which is the first decan I think.

Edit: That would make my 5th house Pisces, not Aries. Aries is my 6th house.
Yeah, first decan,ruled by pluto and mars.

I understood, but is not always that placidus system has correct order house.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 12-27-2014, 10:49 AM
theoddone's Avatar
theoddone theoddone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 255
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyP View Post
Yeah, first decan,ruled by pluto and mars.

I understood, but is not always that placidus system has correct order house.
I use Placidus when I look at my chart and I've used the equal house system as well.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 12-27-2014, 12:50 PM
Saggal's Avatar
Saggal Saggal is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: FAIRBURN, GA
Posts: 16
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

My 5th is Sagittarius--combust Jupiter. I consider myself creative, I love learning astrology and really into music. I do wanna learn more about this as I have read differing opinions.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 12-27-2014, 01:01 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 75,072
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggal View Post

My 5th is Sagittarius--combust Jupiter.

I consider myself creative, I love learning astrology and really into music.
I do wanna learn more about this as I have read differing opinions.

Main Rulerships of 5th House

'......Children, pregnancy. The health and condition of children.
If afflicted, trouble and distress from children.
Love affairs, romance, lovemaking, sex, procreation and conception.
If afflicted, promiscuity, sexual inhibition, immorality, overindulgence and scandals.
Pleasure, gifts and all pleasant things. Items purchased for the purpose of pleasure and enjoyment....'


'.....The arts and muses. Dancing, music, merriment. Clothes, fineries and rich, luxurious things.
Horse-racing, betting on sport, lotteries and all forms of gambling and speculation.
Speculation on the stock market is often assigned here
but where the investment is based upon financial or business decisions the 2nd house has more relevance.
Although Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson popularised the notion that it rules speculation on the stock market,
she defined its influence as ruling "everything whose outcome is a matter of chance" ....'


'.....5th House rules places associated with games and sport such as sporting arenas, resorts, gymnasiums.
Also banquets, inns, pubs, taverns, theatres and plays, parks; all places of entertainment and enjoyment.
Parties and social occasions; feasts.
Matters associated with the leisure industry
and those who work in the arts.
Diplomats, ambassadors and agents
- those who negotiate as an intermediary with the intention of finding agreement between others.
Hobbies and all things done for personal pleasure and enjoyment.....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h5.html
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
blindowl (12-26-2015), Kuntuzangmo (12-23-2015), Saggal (12-27-2014)
  #18  
Unread 12-27-2014, 01:42 PM
theoddone's Avatar
theoddone theoddone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 255
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Main Rulerships of 5th House

'......Children, pregnancy. The health and condition of children.
If afflicted, trouble and distress from children.
Love affairs, romance, lovemaking, sex, procreation and conception.
If afflicted, promiscuity, sexual inhibition, immorality, overindulgence and scandals.
Pleasure, gifts and all pleasant things. Items purchased for the purpose of pleasure and enjoyment....'


'.....The arts and muses. Dancing, music, merriment. Clothes, fineries and rich, luxurious things.
Horse-racing, betting on sport, lotteries and all forms of gambling and speculation.
Speculation on the stock market is often assigned here
but where the investment is based upon financial or business decisions the 2nd house has more relevance.
Although Ivy Goldstein-Jacobson popularised the notion that it rules speculation on the stock market,
she defined its influence as ruling "everything whose outcome is a matter of chance" ....'


'.....5th House rules places associated with games and sport such as sporting arenas, resorts, gymnasiums.
Also banquets, inns, pubs, taverns, theatres and plays, parks; all places of entertainment and enjoyment.
Parties and social occasions; feasts.
Matters associated with the leisure industry
and those who work in the arts.
Diplomats, ambassadors and agents
- those who negotiate as an intermediary with the intention of finding agreement between others.
Hobbies and all things done for personal pleasure and enjoyment.....'
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h5.html
I have Pisces placed here and they're supposed to be dreamy. Would everything be a fantasy for me in terms of children and having a family?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 12-27-2014, 02:00 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 75,072
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoddone View Post

I have Pisces placed here and they're supposed to be dreamy.
Would everything be a fantasy for me in terms of children and having a family?

That's generalisation ~ fun but unreliable

PISCES is the home territory of JUPITER
PISCES is the exalted home of VENUS

so to delineate potential for children and family
check the SIGN location of natal Jupiter
as well as natal Jupiter's house location and aspects to other natal planets

SIGN location of natal Venus
as well as natal Venus house location and aspects to other natal planets
an important factor also
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 12-27-2014, 11:32 PM
theoddone's Avatar
theoddone theoddone is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 255
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
That's generalisation ~ fun but unreliable

PISCES is the home territory of JUPITER
PISCES is the exalted home of VENUS

so to delineate potential for children and family
check the SIGN location of natal Jupiter
as well as natal Jupiter's house location and aspects to other natal planets

SIGN location of natal Venus
as well as natal Venus house location and aspects to other natal planets
an important factor also
Natal Jupiter is in Cancer in my 8th house. It is opposite my Uranus, Sun, Saturn, and Neptune in Capricorn. Uranus in 2nd house (close to 3rd house cusp), the rest are in the 3rd house.
Natal Venus is in Aquarius in the 3rd house and is tightly conjunct my Aquarius moon by one degree.

Both Jupiter and Venus are also retrograde.

Last edited by theoddone; 04-14-2015 at 10:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 04-14-2015, 08:22 AM
Izzy542 Izzy542 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 150
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

I would use 5th house mostly to see someones kids situation, if I want to see someone childhood I wil go with the 10th house. For me hobbies it is mostlly feutured by planets such as Mercury in some cases even I could see them in the 1st house if it is a life tendency.
But lets see an example, I have scorpion in 5th house with the pluto in it. I have always somekind of hobby and very easily entairtaint by myself in the most creative ways- which i believe it has nothing to do with this position. Never was interest in death or anything assosiated with scorpian hobbies. Only that I really feel very uncomfortable with Scorpion person - I am a Leo.
But the things that I saw with this House is all related to maternity.1st I have a son, who has his Aries in Scorpio sign.2st I got very easy pregnat- its a fertile sign.3st it was unpleasant experience the pregnancy.4st having a child transformed everything in me- plouto.

Last edited by Izzy542; 04-14-2015 at 08:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 04-14-2015, 03:44 PM
Kuntuzangmo's Avatar
Kuntuzangmo Kuntuzangmo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Here, now
Posts: 878
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradders View Post
I happen to be a scorpio in the 5th house! I have a obsession with learning more and more about even things that would shock others, I study everything I can find; I have such a love for the 'Love of God' all things holy, I admit to even having a almost super profound sense of peace in the house of God.

But it HAS EXTENDED, I bought a dream diary today and I'm really fascinated about unlocking true lucid dreaming! I meditate for HOURS a day ( some people see me as a loner, but I really think I ain't, I just LOVE SPIRIT ) and well, I swear, I would put my feelings of love, devotion and creativity into source anytime

I'm a spiritualist! Really super interested in everything to do with the other realm. I once even used to walk down this long walkway at 11 PM at night! I did it because I wanted to break myself fully of fear. I wanted to really feel God inside me, I wanted to truly love this world.

So you could say, I'm a ether walker, I'm someone totally fascinated with the unknown! And yes, by all means I have tried astral projection! x3

So HOW DOES YOUR 5th HOUSE AFFECT YOU? What is your 5th house? WHAT IS IT'S QUALITIES.
All sounds like 9th house to me. Not 5th.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 04-14-2015, 04:19 PM
Starsign Starsign is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 92
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

I have a 5th house stellium ruled by Libra with an intercepted Scorpio with Mars, Venus, Jupiter and Neptune placed there
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 04-14-2015, 06:19 PM
Slenkar Slenkar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 620
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

How can you tell if your 5th house is afflicted?

Also I know 2 Leos who are addicted to gambling.

My Virgo older brother has a lesser gambling addiction but its all about keeping stats on soccer teams to use his judgment on who is going to win.


The Leos go to the casino and play games like poker. They want to be high rollers.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 04-15-2015, 03:47 PM
Electro DGX's Avatar
Electro DGX Electro DGX is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 42
Re: Whats your 5th house like!

I have my 5th house in Pisces, and I consider myself to be a very creative individual. I love all sorts of arts, and I'm also an electronic musician on top of that. I feel like there is so much creativity in arts and music that it's incredible.

I also put very high amounts of effort into my works as I want all my art to be as good as possible
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
house

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.