Career change for unhappy young recent graduated?

Emerald

Hi everybody,

My partner just graduated in IT, but he hates and he is working in a underpaid job that he cant stand, but I think in general he said he doesnt want a normal 8-5 routine. Could anyone take a look at his chart potential, please? What would you all suggest?

Ah, he hates maths too and is not good with numbers so much. :sideways::lol:

Thanks!

Attachments

• astro_25gw_06.jpg
    astro_25gw_06.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 24

Emerald

Sorry moderators for the wrong placement of the thread. I thought it was on vocational astrology, since it was more specific.

[there was no astrological interpretation, so it was moved to the "Read My Chart" forum - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

kimbermoon

This month is especially difficult for many individuals, with all the tensions in the world, as underwritten by the current conflicting, combative energies of Aries and Mars; for your friend this puts emphasis on his social relations [7th h] and how they affect his career potentials.Important changes are in the wind, while everyone awaits the chance to exhale again; Saturn is putting a stopper on many people's energies of motivation and ambition at this time, but things should let up again in July when Saturn turns direct in motion again. Note the blocked energies contained within the 10th h, with definite challenges needing to be worked out in terms of following a specific career. Saturn currently retrograde over his natal Pluto [transformation through crisis] says much about the limitations and hurdles he must overcome in terms of financial stability; this also relates to his embedded belief system regarding career and success. The chart clearly shows the personal struggles your friend must undergo. Due to the heavy planetary transits underway in the now, as they reflect through this chart, it will be hard for him to get a footing, unless he works to overcome his personal conflicts and blockages. The natal t-square [Jupiter/Pluto/Mars] can be very daunting. This becomes rather more daunting then, with Pluto trine Venus and Mercury, while Jupiter is square the Sun. Perhaps he can use his Leo Mars energy towards things connected with entertainment or the performing arts. Cancer is good for managerial work especially in terms of domestic services and endeavors [travel, home care, food services or beverages]. I am getting a sense that working from a home base, without having to work within the system, per say, is what he would prefer to do...he probably needs that sense of independence. Much depends of course on his age and his location. In order to truly uncover the potentials would require a deeper investigation of the chart, as nothing initially really jumps out, in terms of addressing this matter...as you probably know one starts with looking for strong connections between the 2nd, 6th and 10th houses. He does have the benefit of NN/Moon trine Mars, suggesting he is capable of reaching his potential...but first he must know what he truly desires to do and work on resolving the inner conflicts that serve to stand in his way. There will be a lunar eclipse connecting to natal Pluto in his chart [April 25th], and this could be indicative of some significant changes coming up for him in the coming year. The action of Uranus can often bring about changes that can occur quite suddenly, or unexpectedly. His PMoon is also applying to a square aspect with Saturn, just as Saturn turns direct again in transit, and this could mix things up quite a bit. Wishing him luck and opportunity which could begin to open up for him by the summer. I am happy to discuss this further if it be so desired.

Emerald

This month is especially difficult for many individuals, with all the tensions in the world, as underwritten by the current conflicting, combative energies of Aries and Mars; for your friend this puts emphasis on his social relations [7th h] and how they affect his career potentials.Important changes are in the wind, while everyone awaits the chance to exhale again; Saturn is putting a stopper on many people's energies of motivation and ambition at this time, but things should let up again in July when Saturn turns direct in motion again. Note the blocked energies contained within the 10th h, with definite challenges needing to be worked out in terms of following a specific career. Saturn currently retrograde over his natal Pluto [transformation through crisis] says much about the limitations and hurdles he must overcome in terms of financial stability; this also relates to his embedded belief system regarding career and success. The chart clearly shows the personal struggles your friend must undergo. Due to the heavy planetary transits underway in the now, as they reflect through this chart, it will be hard for him to get a footing, unless he works to overcome his personal conflicts and blockages. The natal t-square [Jupiter/Pluto/Mars] can be very daunting. This becomes rather more daunting then, with Pluto trine Venus and Mercury, while Jupiter is square the Sun. Perhaps he can use his Leo Mars energy towards things connected with entertainment or the performing arts. Cancer is good for managerial work especially in terms of domestic services and endeavors [travel, home care, food services or beverages]. I am getting a sense that working from a home base, without having to work within the system, per say, is what he would prefer to do...he probably needs that sense of independence. Much depends of course on his age and his location. In order to truly uncover the potentials would require a deeper investigation of the chart, as nothing initially really jumps out, in terms of addressing this matter...as you probably know one starts with looking for strong connections between the 2nd, 6th and 10th houses. He does have the benefit of NN/Moon trine Mars, suggesting he is capable of reaching his potential...but first he must know what he truly desires to do and work on resolving the inner conflicts that serve to stand in his way. There will be a lunar eclipse connecting to natal Pluto in his chart [April 25th], and this could be indicative of some significant changes coming up for him in the coming year. The action of Uranus can often bring about changes that can occur quite suddenly, or unexpectedly. His Moon is also applying to a square aspect with Saturn, just as Saturn turns direct again in transit, and this could mix things up quite a bit. Wishing him luck and opportunity which could begin to open up for him by the summer. I am happy to discuss this further if it be so desired.
Wow, Kimbermoon! Exactly this part of working from home! He is 25, so relatively young, but his dad wanted him to do some engineer since he was kid.

He is very smart, very practical individual, and detail oriented person (probably cause of ASC virgo I think), but he doesnt really feel a calling at it. He has some problems with maths and physics, or solving small problems/troubleshoot, or small details of everyday things.

Loves variety and knows everything about anything (hard to focus hours on one thing). He likes being creative, loves religion, read whole Bible and quotes it. When once he did a career test at school they told him he shouldn't enter any hard sciences or IT, but pressure from his dad (an engineer himself) made him enter computer engineer (he almost quit, kept changing universities for 2 years but finished).

Now he is very unhappy, stressed, never saw him like this. I know he tries his best at job, but he is suffering and his contracts end at august. He can try to renew it for a lame salary (very low, near minimum, with this crisis around here).

I told him the same thing about middle April to end of the month, something could be happening to change it for the better (he was so desperate, he asked me everyday if I could tell him something, or give a date for some changes to happen). Is funny, cause he didn't believe astrology works but after me, as an amateur, gave some try helping with the transits and telling some stuff of other people chart, he knows take much more in consideration and begged me to post his chart here so someone could shed some light, cause he is totally lost of what he should tackle as a career and how to get out of this rut (and he made HUGE fun of it, inner conflicts, like you said, he is very prejudiced against anything he doesn't know about).

Do you think writing or real estate could be a good path for him? Or stock brokerage? He started drawing this month, interesting what you mentioned about the leo and entertainment, in his mind those things like intruments, music, and painting were for "sissies", but he is enjoying so much doing those things.

Is like you said, those inner conflicts are so hard. I don't have many hard aspects (only stelliums/conjunctions in 2 houses and some sextiles), so I don't know how they feel or how to help him.

He doesnt want to be a housewife at home necessarily, but he wants to find a way to be independent, without a boss or a fixed hour schedule, but he doesn't know where to tackle?

Thanks so much for answering, brilliant analysis! I will show to him as soon as possible! He asks everyday if someone answered here :joyful:

kimbermoon

Someone once wrote: 'Astrology is not something to believe in, it is something to know about'. With the conjunct of Saturn/Uranus in his chart, this denotes that he is under the pressure of an elder to perform a particular duty in life; this shows his need to create his own independence and autonomy, in order to have the freedom to choose his own way in life. You note that he was already tested at school for career avenues, and he should trust in that. Nothing worse than doing something you are unfitted for. 'Do you think writing or real estate could be a good path for him? Yes I think these would be good paths for him explore; the Cancer energy is perfect for real estate, because there is a strong connection to 'the home'. For writing, the Virgo energy would be helpful, plus he has his part of fortune in the 9th. Mars in Leo could give him the creative flair in either of these pathways. What I would say is the greatest blockage here, is Saturn in the 3rd, relating to the mind. He needs opportunities to open his mind to new perspectives in life, so that he is then directing his mind, rather than having it controlling him...then all things can be made possible. He is undergoing a new cycle of Jupiter [12 years] and it is approaching the MC, so he can anticipate the opportunities that may bring within the year. Note that when Saturn turns direct again,[July] Jupiter will move into Cancer; I believe that could open doors for him to enhance his creativity. When Jupiter transits the Sun, it can often coincide with a 'peak' of accomplishment, or at least set the foundations for such. I would advise him that he might want to just make a 3 year plan; when he has his Saturn Return, this can represent another peak of achievement, if one has undertaken the necessary preparation. It does help to set up a time frame for action and for expecting reward, rather than just perceiving the future as just a void. If only youth could embrace that!