The karmic degree..the '29th' degree in the chart

brooke24

Heya Guys

I have read much speculation on this site in regards to the elusive '29th' degree. However no clear explanations have sufficed.

I have two planets in the 29th degree - moon and mars which apparently indicate 'karmic' lessons to do with the planets involved. Does anyone know what karmic lessons are linked to the planets mars and moon?

Also i have mars in Sagittarius in the 29th degree in the 10th house. I do not relate to 'mars in Sagittarius'- as i have discussed with others earlier on this site. I always read the 'mars in caprciorn' description because it matches me perfectly - i asked my closest firnds and family which description (sag or cap mars) was me and they all said without a doubt, Capricorn. Does anyone agree that because Sagittarius is a mutable sign the energy flows into the following sign more easily than a cardinal or fixed sign? e.g moon sign is very accurate for me as Libra is a cardinal sign.

Any feedback would be nice :)

brooke24

Sorry here is chart !!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_04_charlotte_natal new chart.jpg
    astro_2gw_04_charlotte_natal new chart.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 19

retinoid

My interpretation of the 29th degree is that the planet has impatient energy there. So mars, depending on sign and aspect, will tend to seek the next sign's energy. So a mars in the 6th house in say (Sagittarius) will have creative ways to do work and may like to create quirky schedules and stuff so as not to get bored but there will be a lot of frustration on being accomplished and disciplined and great strides will be made to 'be that' in the work and health area.