Do you have sun in the 29th degree? share your experiences here :)

astrology02

Hi everyone,

I have my sun in the critical 29th degree. I have read contradicting statements about this degree. Some have said it is a blessing because it represents someone who has reached true spiritual enlightment. Promising good fortune in this lifetime etc.

On the other hand, I read that this degree is crisis ridden, causing us to be indecisive and not reach our full potential in life because it is the weakest degree of the sign.

I started this thread for anyone with a sun sign in the 29th degree... please share your experiences (good or bad) , that way we can all see if we share some similarities :biggrin:

My personal experience: I am VERY indecisive, I will make a decision and then with in a short period of time change my mind.

I feel like i also have problems expressing my true self to the world .

In particular I wanted to see if anyone with the 29th degree sun noticed a change in career or anything else around mid life.

thanks for your input and opinions :biggrin:

tikana

hi

it is def critical degree. Depending on aspects sun is making..

it would be helpful if you could post your natal chart in placidus or koch

a lot of mutable signs would give you indeciseness and strong pisces (speculating)

T

Flowergirl

Hi A, I have waited to see if someone else have something to say, but what else is there to say. I have possibly read all there is to read on the internet about this and there isn't a lot. But this is definitely not a walk in the park. If there is to be any benefits from having a planet in the 29th degree, it will be from continued hard work and practising consciousness in this area.

What resonates most with me, is that you have great difficulty expressing the 29th degree planet (planet through the sign and then aspects) and will probably continue doing so until a later maturity stage (possibly way after 30). It seems to me that continued struggle and difficulty with the energy of the SUN and trying to get it right and trying to find your niche, and place to shine from, and trying to know your self, makes you learn a whole lot about you from life experience. The continued search for meaning could possibly result in you becoming a master in that area later in life, and enjoying the fruits of it, like finally feeling satisfied and of use in the world. Like the hard earned search for wisdom finally paying off.

I feel it could have something to do with looking at your darkness, working through it and bringing forth the light, as many spiritual teachings say. PS: this is my personal opinion at this point in time.

I hope you get some more responses.

To answer your question, no, I have not seen a change in career but a total change in how I approach life has occurred since my Saturn return. I am becoming more true to myself and in my self-expression to the world, although not an easy road.

Post your chart. People could possibly give you more advice.

yes,please post your chart :)

planet is found at 29 degrees of any sign, also known as the Anaretic degree, there can be some real issues with decision-making in that part of the personality represented by the energies of the planet. The native may evaluate and re-evaluate situations before making a move one day, and the next day, jump into the action without listening to himself or herself! For example, if Mars is at 29 degrees, the native may devise many plans of actions, worry excessively about the possible actions and different routes to take, and then execute a spontaneous action that is contrary to the decision!
http://www.cafeastrology.com/criticaldegrees
.html