Your Astrology Weekly Screen Name

nuthatch

Mine is a type of small bird. There are about 24 different species of nuthatches, but the kind I grew up with in my backyard is the White-breasted Nuthatch, which is common across the US. They're absolutely adorable...they cling to tree trunks and often forage upside down (sort of like a backwards woodpecker) so that they can see bugs that other birds miss. I've actually been wanting to get a nuthatch tattoo for the past seven years or so.

Video of a nuthatch

Ruka_5

Banned
I came up with mine after I saw "Tokyo Gore Police" :lol: . I liked the main character, so I took her name.

The five thing has to do with numerology - my Life Path number is 5, I was born on the fifth day of August... the number five is like a recurring theme in my life, it's always popping up. Plus, I just wanted to make sure my screenname was long enough so the site would take it and not spit it back, telling me it was too short so I stuck that on the end of it lol.

I wish we could change our names here though, because I get bored fast with screennames and always want something different.

Inconjunct

Mine is the name of an aspect, and I just liked it. However, I wish I'd chosen Sesquiquadrate now, because it's a lovely squashy sounding word. Can we change screen names on here?

ptolomy

Mine is the name of an aspect, and I just liked it. However, I wish I'd chosen Sesquiquadrate now, because it's a lovely squashy sounding word. Can we change screen names on here?

Where i come from your known as a Quincunx :) that sounds squishy to me :w00t:

Inconjunct

I'm from the UK as well, and yes, it seems to be generally called that but inconjunct is, I think, the older word for the same aspect. Anyway, sesquiquadrate is still better :(

CosmicLove

I sat here thinking about my screen name before I decided on it. I use a different screen name for every forum I frequent, so I wouldn't think of using a name I have elsewhere. Also, I tend to pick names that are themed either with the type of forum or an interest I have.

I tend to have names involving music I like, so I thought of song titles/lyrics/other things. "Cosmic Love" by Florence + the Machine suddenly came to mind, and I thought it sounded perfectly fitting for use here. :)

fireyfishy is a play on words... I am a Pisces Sun, but my firey side comes out with a Leo Rising and Venus conj. Jupiter in Aries. also I like the alliteration in fireyfishy :D

I chose MissDreamer as my screenname because it's who I am. A dreamer. Dreams are endless possibilities. I once saw a quote on a poster in one of my English classes many moons ago that read: "If you dream it, you can become it".

Such a simple yet poignant quote that made a lasting impression on my life. It has never left my mind--nor have my dreams.

Beautiful Ending

I actually came up with my screen name only but a few minutes ago. It's got nothing to do with astrology it's actually a reference to fairy tales. You know how they always have a beautiful ending where everyone lives happily ever after? I'm such a dreamer.

Last edited:
Mine is kind of a play on the play ( 12th night) ...but also cos I have alot of 12th house stuff...and I was born just before day was breaking under a balsamic moon.

Rebel Uranian

Mine was created because I saw my chart and thought, "I have too much Uranus influence!" and then just used what came to me. I didn't even know about declination and latitude aspects then (oh boy :devil:. Venus-Jupiter-Uranus parallel romanticism CHA-OS! ...mostly suppressed by a current state of isolation. Mostly. It explains a lot of my artistic stuff as Venus rules art, at least, as well as my touchophobia despite Venus in Earth.)

Zonark

A name I called myself all the time when I was a kid, came from a memory of a past life as a military conqueror not of this Earth :w00t:

Fulcrum

It started simply enough with a band I assembled in the early 90s called Fulcrum. I was going through a Christian-centric phase of my spiritual journey at the time, and the image came to me that if God needed a lever with which to move the Earth, he'd need a fulcrum to rest his stick on. I wanted to be that for him.

I've moved away from Christ-as-savior since then and more toward Christ-as-one-of-many-enlightened-individuals-who-have-walked-the-face-of-this-rock-over-the-course-of-history, but the conceit remains: I still want to move people away from darkness and toward light; out of bad feeling into good; out of silence and into action. I was about to add "to the limited extent that I'm able", but why should I impose a limit on myself?

Because the conceit remains, my current musical project is called @Fulcrum, which is where I feel like I want to be and which I believe we all have the capability to be if we want it. We can move others, if not with a stick, then with our love.

dreamcharm

I chose my name: dreamcharm, because I fancy myself a writer and it seems like a good use of poetic technique. :tongue: Also it just sounds somewhat magical or hypnotic for lack of a better description. Sorry, brain freeze, but I like reading this thread. The things everyone has posted are interesting.

So, I just started a new group here: moon in Aquarius. Hopefully people will want to join. I made it really for anyone who feels Aquarius energy in they're natal chart. Not just in they're moon sign.

EdgesOnCircles

Edges on Circles haha... I'm sure it doesn't make sense considering there aren't any edges on a circle unless you want to talk about tangents. But that's the purpose really. Life is full of cycles (you can start singing Circle of Life) but sometimes we need to find an edge to jump off to grow and see things in a new perspective. It's a matter of breaking the chain to start something new. And well some of us will forever run in the same circles wondering why they aren't going anywhere :joyful:...