Semi Astro Twins / Chart Analysis / Romance?

coach41

This could be a long story, but I'll give you the edited version instead! :) Some years ago, I was attracted to a female co-worker. Through talking with her, I found out we were almost astrological twins: We were born on the same month, date and year. Our birth times were separated by 1 1/2 hours. The freaky thing? We were also born at the SAME HOSPITAL.

Alas, nothing happened between us. She was dating other people and I had to be content to just be friends. As time has gone on, our friendship has gotten better. The gal is a conservative sort and it takes some time to get her to open up.

For the most part, after my initial attraction, I thought that perhaps it was better that we are friends. We get along just fine and understand each other pretty darn well.

However, each of us are experiencing our share of issues finding the right significant other. In recent weeks, I have been thinking that perhaps that our "twinship" may be something that might unite us more than I thought. Unfortunately, I'm not sure the gal is thinking along the same lines.

I've attached both of our charts (not a lot of differences obviously) and would love if people could do some chart analysis and tell me anything they see. :)

Thanks!

Attachments

• 2455349626503.gif
    2455349626503.gif
    18.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 2455349754674.gif
    2455349754674.gif
    18.3 KB · Views: 22