Odd Reoccurence

AquaScorpio

Okay I honestly wasn't sure where to put this topic so I decided to just put it in here since I have no idea where to begin with it. In 3 of the last 4 years, I've been involved in an automobile accident. None were too serious although they very well could've (and in one case should've) been. Last year I wasn't involved in one but at that time I did not have a license and could not drive. 2 of the 3 times I was a passenger and the other time I was not at fault, so it's definitely not due to bad driving. The really strange thing about this, other than the fact that I'm the only person I know who's been in 3 accidents, is that each has occurred in the month of November. In fact, each has occured in the first 2 weeks of November (1st, 12th and 15th) I'm on the verge of not even getting in a car during the month of November...well not really but what I am getting at is that I wonder if there was something in the charts for those specific days, and that could possibly be linked to something in my own birthchart that goes along with this strange pattern. I will post the 3 charts for the 3 seperate occasions, with a little more detail on each and also my birth chart. I would hope some of you could shine some light on this, or at the very least find it interesting ;)

First Accident:
Date:11/15/06
Time:Somewhere between 3-4pm PST
Details:It was a front end collision, caused by someone who turned left in front of me and gave me no time to stop. They were at fault but I wasn't injured at all but they were. Both cars were totaled.

Second Accident:
Date:11/1/07
Time:Somewhere in the late night/early morning between 1-3am PST
Details: I was the passenger, it was late night coming back from a Halloween party and there was 4 of us (1 too many) in the back. The passenger, who was the owner of the car, grabbed and jerked the wheel after the driver jokingly swerved (it was obvious it was a joke) and the car spun out, lost control and flipped 3 times (yes 3) and somehow after this extremely intense moment we all walked away without a scratch. Miraculous indeed.

Third Accident:
Date:11/12/09
Time:About 6:30pm PST
Details: Once again the passenger, we were struck by a car from behind while stopped at a traffic light. This was the least destructive of the accidents but somehow I needed chiropractic care after it.

Attachments

• accident1.gif
    accident1.gif
    29 KB · Views: 25
  • accident2.gif
    accident2.gif
    29.3 KB · Views: 25
  • accident3.gif
    accident3.gif
    29.3 KB · Views: 23
Probably best way to approach this research would be to create a new chart for each day of each accident on astro.com then create a synastry bi wheel. That way you can visually see what T planets were doing what, or if you can plot manually using an ephemeris online. here is one i use.
http://www.khaldea.com/kldaephem/2000/nov2009gmt.shtml

I would look at what T mars was doing or even uranus to your natal planets. Quite often quincunxs come into play (150' aspecdt) Then look what T saturn is aspecting in your natal chart. I did see T Neptune was coming 1' off your natal venus in 11th and this creates overidealising, rose tinted glasses, illusions in friendships, relationships....