Will The Email Be Well Received And/Or Replied?

EvilPixyScorp

I'm sickly worried about an email I sent yesterday.
The minute my finger hit send I had second thoughts about it.
It explained to a friend (in another state) how I'd love to be their novice astrologer, how interesting their chart was...Waited months to say it.
But I'm scared he'll think I'm crazy/not talk to me because of it. :(

EmailReplied.gif

He's not a friend I see alot, and since this is about a message...Would he be the 7th? I thought in elective, 7th was the recipient?

ASC Sabian Symbol
TWO PEOPLE, AT WIDELY DIFFERENT POINTS, ARE IN CONVERSATION WITH EACH OTHER BY MEANS OF TELEPATHY

It is not always necessary to be physically face-to-face. You can have bonds with another (and perhaps many people) that are unaffected by distance or the frequency of visits. Let your heart tell you that you are always in their company and there is no need to feel alone. Keeping others in your mind and heart will communicate something to them, and probably they back to you.
Conquering space and time limitations. Psychic and mental communication. Sharing the same ideas. The `other person' knowing what is felt or thought. Being on the same frequency.

Summery Joy

No 7th house here. Your friend is ruled by the 11th house. Whether or not you see him a lot is not the issue, he's still someone from your network of people.

The ASC is at Cancer 17:03 (which doesn't making much sense concerning the nature of the question). You are signified by the Moon at Cancer 18:07 in the radical 1st house (his turned 3rd) and on top of the ASC. You significator has both essential and accidental dignities. For some reason, you happen to be very powerful in this situation. Maybe you reallyu could help this guy using astrology. Further info: the Moon is received by Jupiter by exaltation, Mars by trplicty and Mercury by term and face. It is in the detriment of Saturn and the fall of Mars.

The 11th house cusp is in Taurus. He is signified by Venus at Aquarius 29:38 in the radical 8th house (his turned 10th). He has accidental debility in the radical chart and accidental dignity in the turned. It is srecived by Saturn Rx by sign and triplicty, Mars by Term and the Moon by face. So, Venus is essentially peregrine, but it's on the last degree of this sign and soon will have essential dignity by exaltation.

I cannot explain why your significator receives his. It's minor reception but is still reception. Maybe you like him?

The email is ruled by the 3rd house of which the cusp is in Virgo. The significator of the email is the natural significator of all emails, Mercury in Psices at 18:17. Mercury is essentiall debilitated by being in Pisces but is in its own term. It is received by Jupiter Rx by sign, Venus by exaltation and Mars by triplicty and face. Mercury is accidentally dignified by being in the 9th house. I don't know what it's doing there though. Because this shows your email in another State or simply that expect the email to hit skeptical buttons. I don't know.

There is no aspects or translation or collection of light between his significator, Venus, and any of the other significators. Interestingly, you own significator is applying to Mercury, the significator of you email by a trine. If we consider the fact that Mercury naturally signifies all communication, then yes you will read you email and you are likely to get a reply.. and pretty soon too. I don't think he'll take the matter seriously though. But whatever happens, he won't think you're crazy nor will he want to stop talking to you.

A

Anonymous

Yes you're right SH...I do like him.
Him..He's changing signs....critical degrees.

I have alot of power in this situation?
Hmm weird...Maybe he won't take what I said seriously, but it will open up communication to where I'd like it to be(more often)?

Yes, I sent the email from another states than his.
Maybe Cancer is there because I worried about it all night, and I was feeling sad for the past.

YaY though :)
Thank ya!

Summery Joy

Well, what gets a guy's attention is the girl knowing about subject they're interested in. If there's any common interest that you share with him, you might wanna focus on that.

Meanwhile, if you enter you and his birth data in the natal astrology section, you can get compatibility readings and tips on how to .. ehem .. stimulate his energies ;)