Like the SMS Who called question...

EvilPixyScorp

Woke up and found a blocked call...Have gotten these more often.
I have a few ideas, don't want to talk to most of them!
Whocalled.gif

Ok, so lemme give it a shot...I may be biased though, Help!

Radu way:
3H- The Call. Ruled by Mercury-Mercury in Jupiter sign...
So I need to think of a Jupiter/Scorpio person...
Someone who def. didn't make a mistake dialing, ASC Moon is in a Jupiter sign...
(Another way confirms this too, 7HR Saturn Rx applying back to ASC).

Venus, which I take also as myself, because I'm cadent/waiting in 8H, my own terms, accepted in a Saturn sign...but sep. from Saturn...

I have a hope for who it was, but it's highly unlikely given past behavior...Hence the separating aspect.
(He's older, in entertainment/lunar Leo, travels all over for work speaking.) Last meeting was 10 weeks ago = 10 degrees sep.

Mars & Jupiter, both in co-sig Venus' Terms.

Interesting Jupiter is in a Mars sign..
(Am I reading too much into this!?),
Mars goes back to Mercury by being in Gem, and Gem rules 12H.
ASC Ruler sep. from Mars. 1.08 degrees. ago...I think this means years, 1 year ago=mid April 05, huge fight w/ who I'm thinking...Mars also 5H ruler, Jup in 5H...someone I was romantically interested in?
Whos a bit Scorpionic, secretive?

Back to Saturn in Leo, The Sun just jumped signs, so called just experienced a change of heart? Sun is now in Jupiters terms.
Venus is mutually applying back to Jupiter, Moon is mutually applying to a 135 aspect with Saturn...Both in about 2.5 degrees.
Moon's last aspect is to Pluto in 5H, modern 5HR...

Thanks for any help!
Happy Spring Solstice!

Summery Joy

These are always tricky questions

Let's see. The Moon is a co-significator of the question. The Moon has just sperarted from Mars (you just had the clocked call). In this chart, Mars rules in the 5th (Old romantic interest) house and the 10th house (job, employer)

Also, Satun Rx is in the first house. Planets in the first house represent people who are interested in you. Saturn in the this chart rules 7th (lover or ex) and 8th (creditor) houses.

The ruler of your 3rd house (call) is Mercury Rx which is also the natural significator of means of communication is in the 9th house. Maybe it was a long distance call.

The Moon doesn't perfect any more aspects with traditional planets before leaving this sign. However, it is about to perfect a sexitle with Neptune in Aquarius. Neptune/Aquarius person? Hmm.. Sounds like Cosmo Cramer from Seinfeld :D

Well. Hope this helps.