Aries moon and Leo sun but not your typical aries nor leo!?

Melinn

Can you guys help me interpretent this chart?

He has an Aries moon, but he is very patient, enormously patient and unselfish.

He has Uranus in 9th, BUT he HATES traveling! We just talked about it today, he says he likes being at home, and go between his home and the gym, and he does not like nor need to travel. Isin't that Odd?!

He has Leo sun but almost no ego at all. He is super humble. Very surpressed ego maybe?
The sun is in contact with Saturn and he is very humble and reliable.

And that Mars is hard to interpretent aswell. I'm an amateur so I don't know what to look at first in messy charts like this.

How does a rutined astrologer read this kind of charts?

Or what is you guys takes on this chart?

Thank you in advance! I'm gonna give him a reading tomorow, but I'm not good at this :/

2qkqre9.jpg

Last edited:

EsmerSilver

I see, he has Sun at 29° that makes it difficult for him to handle and use his Sun unlike other Leo Suns, a lot of insecurity ensues. Furthermore, his Leo sun squares Saturn, which makes it evenmore insecure and Capricornian in nature.

His Moon receives a square from a Cappie Mars, his Cappie Mars tells his Moon,"use your energy productively" and nags all the friggin time. The moon also trines Saturn, so again it makes him cautious and patient. His Moon is further Square Neptune, which mellows his moon down, making it extremely watery in nature.
I have to tell you signs never matter as much as the aspects themselves...

Also, regarding his Uranus, it is in retrograde, so mostly functions as a Saturn. His Ascendent is in Aquarius, so his chart rulers are Saturn and Uranus, this accenturates all aspects made to these planets.

Last edited:

Melinn

I see, he has Sun at 29° that makes it difficult for him to handle and use his Sun unlike other Leo Suns, a lot of insecurity ensues. Furthermore, his Leo sun squares Saturn, which makes it evenmore insecure and Capricornian in nature.

His Moon receives a square from a Cappie Mars, his Cappie Mars tells his Moon,"use your energy productively" and nags all the friggin time. The moon also trines Saturn, so again it makes him cautious and patient. His Moon is further Square Neptune, which mellows his moon down, making it extremely watery in nature.
I have to tell you signs never matter as much as the aspects themselves...

Also, regarding his Uranus, it is in retrograde, so mostly functions as a Saturn. His Ascendent is in Aquarius, so his chart rulers are Saturn and Uranus, this accenturates all aspects made to these planets.

Thank you so much you made my day!

Yes indeed he is very productive with his time. And he is such a home cat!
Gym-home-school. Thats his life.

Yes aspects to the planet itself is like pure energy! I'm also learning about house ruler planet placements etc. So much to learn!

That moon square neptune energy made me believe he was pisces moon for so long. Until he gave me his birthtime yesterday, and his moon turned out being Aries.

He is as said, very patient, so unlike Aries (I have moon conj Mars myself haha). But very innocent manners and childlike energy when he is happy.

What do you think about this house system crreating a 1th house with 3 different signs in it?

I used equal and whole signs aswell, those to makes sense, because then he gets a Taurus 4th house, and he is a home cat so... I'm unsure :/.

When someone has 3 signs in the 1th house. Can that person have 3 types of asc sign energies?

waybread

It's best to think of people as housing an internal committee, or extended family. We're not unified individuals. We're bundles of contradictions.

One thing I note is that this man was probably born at a high latitude: hence clusters of very narrow houses and a few very wide ones. There is a big debate about the best house system for such people. I think in Scandinavia, Scotland, &c in Europe, astrologers tend to use equal houses. See if it makes more sense.

Saturn is definitely a player in this chart. It forms an out-of-sign square to his sun, and trines his moon. Saturn square sun is hard on the ego. It can lead to strong feelings of self-doubt. In the trine, however, Saturn is more likely to confer the benefits of self-discipline.

He's also got a T-square involving Venus, Mars, and the moon, so relationships may be difficult for him.

He's got a pretty strong chart, however, with several planets domiciled in their own signs or, for what it's worth, in the signs of their exaltations.

Uranus conjunct MC is a good placement for a scientist. Also for an astrologer, as Uranus is the modern ruler of astrology.

Melinn

It's best to think of people as housing an internal committee, or extended family. We're not unified individuals. We're bundles of contradictions.

One thing I note is that this man was probably born at a high latitude: hence clusters of very narrow houses and a few very wide ones. There is a big debate about the best house system for such people. I think in Scandinavia, Scotland, &c in Europe, astrologers tend to use equal houses. See if it makes more sense.

Saturn is definitely a player in this chart. It forms an out-of-sign square to his sun, and trines his moon. Saturn square sun is hard on the ego. It can lead to strong feelings of self-doubt. In the trine, however, Saturn is more likely to confer the benefits of self-discipline.

He's also got a T-square involving Venus, Mars, and the moon, so relationships may be difficult for him.

He's got a pretty strong chart, however, with several planets domiciled in their own signs or, for what it's worth, in the signs of their exaltations.

Uranus conjunct MC is a good placement for a scientist. Also for an astrologer, as Uranus is the modern ruler of astrology.

Thank you so much Waybread! I’m so happy for all this information!
Yes he is very reliable and disciplined. His sun behaves like a libra sun on so many levels, being in 7th.

And yes he is born in a Scandinavian country. Not too high up but high enough I guess. I did therefore use regimonteus chart style and that placed his Mars in 12th from 11th. Makes more sense.

The equal, I’m unsure of, because then his moon is in 3rd house. And he acts so mich like a Cancer rising so I’m torne haha!

He is very flirtatious in the beginning of a new friendship if he is attracted. Friendly flirty. But that phase goes over very very fast for him. And he will then have ”self controll”.

EsmerSilver

Thank you so much you made my day

When someone has 3 signs in the 1th house. Can that person have 3 types of asc sign energies?
Oh, you are absoulutely welcomed, since someone already answered your question about houses, I will look into this part of the query.
I believe that a conjunction to the ascendent basically transforms into the planet conjunct it especially if the orb is within 3°, or the planet is a chart-ruler or your chart-ruler is in a bad condition. If there are more than one planet, you will tend to switch bwtween the two themes supplied by the planets. Like for eg, a person with sun, mercury and venus conjunct the ascendent, at 0°.3° and 7° respectively will tend to be more leonine on most occassions than he/she is Mercurial or Venusian, but on other instances that person would also behave as a Venus and Mercury. This will also depend on the degree of the planet, the orb, their position as chart-ruler(if any) and overall condition but the person would mostly switch between all of the planets characteristics and if they form aspects to one anothwr(the planets) that aspect would too be highlighted like if mercury and venus are conjunxt the person will be a pleasing conversationist. The planets' presence would be muvh more obvious than the ascendent sign itself.

Melinn

Oh, you are absoulutely welcomed, since someone already answered your question about houses, I will look into this part of the query.
I believe that a conjunction to the ascendent basically transforms into the planet conjunct it especially if the orb is within 3°, or the planet is a chart-ruler or your chart-ruler is in a bad condition. If there are more than one planet, you will tend to switch bwtween the two themes supplied by the planets. Like for eg, a person with sun, mercury and venus conjunct the ascendent, at 0°.3° and 7° respectively will tend to be more leonine on most occassions than he/she is Mercurial or Venusian, but on other instances that person would also behave as a Venus and Mercury. This will also depend on the degree of the planet, the orb, their position as chart-ruler(if any) and overall condition but the person would mostly switch between all of the planets characteristics and if they form aspects to one anothwr(the planets) that aspect would too be highlighted like if mercury and venus are conjunxt the person will be a pleasing conversationist. The planets' presence would be muvh more obvious than the ascendent sign itself.

Thank you so much and I'm so emberrased for my late reply! I have been going through a lot of emotional turmoil and purging thise last months so hence my late reply!

Ok I think I understand how you mean. For ex I have lots of Squares, trines and sextiles to my Asc, and I'm sure showing characteristics from atleast the squaring planets! Both manners wise and appearence wise.

I thought having 3 signs in 1th house could be very messy but of course, the aspecting planets has the uttermost power, so even with the 1th house, or atleast thats how I interpretend your answer :)

I think the conjunctions plays out as you are describing in the same manners as for ex squares to the asc then, I understand. Thank you so much!