Career indicators splash chart

waybread

With a splash type of chart,I think you need a career that offers you a lot of variety-- either that or plan to have multiple career changes during your life. The downside might be difficulty in focusing and staying consistently with one thing. The positive is that you can relate to many types of people and situations.

With sun quintile Saturn and Pluto, however, you are naturally very ambitious, so please don't scatter your energies through an unwillingness to focus.

With Mars conjunct your midheaven, you might consider a job that involves international travel and trouble-shooting.

You do have three interesting chart patterns: a grand square (grand cross,) kite, and Thor's Hammer. The Thor's Hammer apex planet is Mars, so you will feel a lot of pressure to express it.

or1000

With a splash type of chart,I think you need a career that offers you a lot of variety-- either that or plan to have multiple career changes during your life. The downside might be difficulty in focusing and staying consistently with one thing. The positive is that you can relate to many types of people and situations.

With sun quintile Saturn and Pluto, however, you are naturally very ambitious, so please don't scatter your energies through an unwillingness to focus.

With Mars conjunct your midheaven, you might consider a job that involves international travel and trouble-shooting.

You do have three interesting chart patterns: a grand square (grand cross,) kite, and Thor's Hammer. The Thor's Hammer apex planet is Mars, so you will feel a lot of pressure to express it.

I do have abundant energy, i thought had a lot to do mars-jup. This brings out aggression do you think? If mars isn’t expressed. Thanks a lot for bringing up the thors hammer - atm I am confused by the moon trine sun which looks like it is involved there. A Thor hammer makes up of two sesquiquadrates and a square right?

Last edited:

waybread

Sun trine moon normally is a lovely aspect, showing some basic sympathy between one's sense of self and emotional nature. Moon conjunct Chiron can tend to hurt feelings, but with the sun trine, you've got a decent amount of self-confidence.

Right on the Thor's Hammer. You've got a huge amount of energy focused on that elevated Mars. Leader of extreme adventure sports in exotic locations? Heli-ski instructor? War correspondent? Bush pilot?

or1000

Sun trine moon normally is a lovely aspect, showing some basic sympathy between one's sense of self and emotional nature. Moon conjunct Chiron can tend to hurt feelings, but with the sun trine, you've got a decent amount of self-confidence.

Right on the Thor's Hammer. You've got a huge amount of energy focused on that elevated Mars. Leader of extreme adventure sports in exotic locations? Heli-ski instructor? War correspondent? Bush pilot?

They all do sound appealing. What I was trying to say previously is that I don’t see the sesquiquadrates as I don’t know how they’re read in a chart. I see trines. I’m going to try and have another look.

waybread

These are aspects of 135 degrees, one of the aspects of 360/8. On the chart they appear as faint dashed black lines. In the aspectarian, look for a square with a little line through the bottom.