Drivers license exam

MidnightDevil

heya!

Tomorrow is my turn to go for the licensing exam, I've been studying for the last two weeks (a little more than the last time I failed) but since my problem isnt exacly the rules itself, its the portuguese and the traps they use in the questions.

I failed once and this is my very last shot for this time, i was studying and I remembered to ask about it :D and no, im not quiting study if you guys say I will, cause I know i have to keep on going.

Will I pass the exam ?

Question asked cascais / portugal at 21h30m, 30rd March 06!

I'll be expecting ! Thank's in advance!

Summery Joy

I got a very late ASC at Libra 29:07 and the Mon is VOC. I'm not even sure this chart fit for judgement, but I'll take a stab at it anyway.

You are Venus and the exam is Mercury (th house ruler). There's not applying aspect, but there's collection of light via Jupiter Rx. Normally, this would give an answer like, "yes with the help of someone". Since this someone is signified by Jupiter, it could be a teacher or a mentor. But it is essentially debilitated by being in Rx motion but happens to be in its own term.

Seems like there's a possiblity for a yes, but problems will be encountered.

Tell me how it goes, will ya?

MidnightDevil

Of course I will (i havent stoped doing testing exams yet lol).

Thank's soreheart! I really hope jupiter gives me a hand here! Bring the light on, I admit I need it! It's a very peculiar exam.

MidnightDevil

Back from the exam, failed :(

5 wrong answers and I could fail only 3.
There are a lot of absurd and nonsense questions.. and a lot of people are complaining, I guess I'll end up buying it! It comes cheaper!
I spoke to my mom and the same is happening in london... and most people are prefering to buy it instead of following their stupid rules! There are a LOT of nonsense traps!

Are your driving schools being fair with the questions? :?

Anyway, It's not for now, yet!

Summery Joy

Oh.. you think that Jupiter Rx collecting the light may represent the person you have to buy it from? It's Rx and colored by Scoprio.

Anyway, I'm sorry you failed. If it makes you feel better, it's like this around the world. My cousin had to buy hers also. I failed twice and got it the 3rd time.

blumen

you think that Jupiter Rx collecting the light may represent the person you have to buy it from? It's Rx and colored by Scoprio.

I think you're right. From my experience with Natal astrology, Jupiter signifies documents, certificates, permits and licences. In fact, it happened a few times to me that my natal Jupiter was receiving hard aspects from transiting planets when I needed to request some documents. The result was that I had to make several trips just to get hold of a lousy MA certificate.

To this symbolism of Jupiter add the following: the planet is retrograde. This indicates something anomalous. Something that is not normal, not quite right.

Also, Jupiter is in Scorpio, and on Lehman's book, p. 49 I read that one of the qualities of Scorpio is that of being cunning.

Therefore this interpretation makes sense to me.

Blumen

MidnightDevil

Id still have to find someone that does that kind of thing, and it takes some money which I'll have to save.

Anomalous yeah, those thiefts....

fensi88

I got a very late ASC at Libra 29:07 and the Mon is VOC. I'm not even sure this chart fit for judgement, but I'll take a stab at it anyway.

VOC Moon usually means there will be no change soon and it is proved with this case.