Read My Chart

IleneK

Premium Member
True. But in looking at this particular 'potential' quincunx, there are a couple of things that warrant a second look. The Moon is in Libra, so Venus is the ruler. And there is a potential yod because of the simultaneous quincunx to the Mercury. And so the Mercury sextiles the Venus, which in my opinion, strengthens the potential for a quincunx. So I would allow a 4 degree orb because of those circumstances.

eta: also, when looking at the Moon, often the orb is given a wider latitude.

All true. I was just speaking to an 8 deg orb.

jollyzal

Banned
Re: Why do 90% of people only wanna know about love and relationships?

Did I link an article?

I don't interpret Venus/Moon in- conjunct as someone 'desperate' for love. It often signifies someone who rejects relationships or is 'neutral' about them. Seeing them as more trouble than they are worth.

I have to sorta agree with that statement. However, in my chart I have a strong Uranus and Neptune in the 7th house which is where I thought my "neutral" stance to relationships come from. I feel like they're kind of a drag and just another thing to worry about. Of course the idea of love and have someone to care about you sounds nice, but most people get divorced or breakup. Why bother then?

Although, I don't think this is a bad energy if this is what the quincunx means. I don't feel like it hurts me at all nor has it ever caused anything bad to me. Mercury quincunx Moon on the other hand, has brought a lot of anxiety and worries to my mind. However I think it gives me the chance to be really analytical. I could see any Moon-Mercury aspects as indicators of intelligence. I know I'm sounding so egotistical right now that's not my intention though.

Last edited:

jollyzal

Banned

People want assurance about love and relationships because it is the heart and center of our lives. One can never come to know oneself in a vacuum; it will always be learned in response to some other relationship be it family, work, friendship, loving intimacy.

If you tend to rant and bring up controversy, I would look more to Mars' influence, perhaps even on your Mercury.

Mercury in Pisces may see the larger picture, but perhaps it may be preventing you from perceiving and marshalling the nitty-gritty day-to-day details of love and relationship into a cohesive and meaningful space for you to comfortably inhabit comfortably at this time.

Your very strong Venus and Mars each in their dignity, but in opposition and having rejecting reception is a reflection of challenges for you to work with in terms of forming and understanding relationship. Sun exaggeratedly strong on Aries also reflects a possibly exaggerated notion of independence, and points to the inclination to rant first and think later...?

Wishing you the best,

I don't have a particurarly strong sense of independence. My brother would be that person. I feel like independence is something very important to me and that I definitely want, but I don't feel uncomfortable if I'm dependent. I think my Moon in Libra adds a lot to that. And yeah, it surprised me that my Sun is so strong. Honestly speaking it's the strongest Sun I've ever seen in any chart. I've always had extremely good health. If I get sick I always get better faster than everyone else, believe me when I say this. For instance if my brother gets sick for like 2 weeks I get sick for 2-4 days. There were also some complications during my birth and I managed to get through those too. How would you guys interpret the ruler of the 2nd house (Sun) conjunct the ruler of the 9th and 6th (Jupiter)?

sibylline

What's weird to me is that people seemed to be bothered by people asking about relationships? Why would that bother one? It makes me wonder. It says to me that these questions stick out to the person and make an impression, and why? The most common query here and likely in general is, "tell me about myself/my future" and another is career. Yet these don't stick out and bother people like the relationship questions do.

I don't think it's Uranus and Neptune in 7th that is the cause...I know tons of people with this, since Uranus and Neptune were sticking together for so long. It's likely the Sun/Jupiter, opposing the Libra Moon, and Mars.

jollyzal

Banned

What's weird to me is that people seemed to be bothered by people asking about relationships? Why would that bother one? It makes me wonder. It says to me that these questions stick out to the person and make an impression, and why? The most common query here and likely in general is, "tell me about myself/my future" and another is career. Yet these don't stick out and bother people like the relationship questions do.

I don't think it's Uranus and Neptune in 7th that is the cause...I know tons of people with this, since Uranus and Neptune were sticking together for so long. It's likely the Sun/Jupiter, opposing the Libra Moon, and Mars.

I think it's like someone who has the opportunity to learn about their personality, their career, their money, whether or not they will live in another country, etc. and they end up asking about other people. I see it as someone not focusing on what they should be.

sibylline

I think it's like someone who has the opportunity to learn about their personality, their career, their money, whether or not they will live in another country, etc. and they end up asking about other people. I see it as someone not focusing on what they should be.

A lot of people do ask and focus on those things; you can just look at the front page of the sub-forum we're in to see that. And some people already have those figured out or don't see making a ton of money or traveling as important as relationships/love. Perhaps those areas may become more important to them later on. In any case, those areas of life may be what you or others see as the most important areas of life, but that's just in your view, your perspective, which are colored by the factors in your chart. Using astrology we can see people will have different outlooks and priorities in life.

jollyzal

Banned

A lot of people do ask and focus on those things; you can just look at the front page of the sub-forum we're in to see that. And some people already have those figured out or don't see making a ton of money or traveling as important as relationships/love. Perhaps those areas may become more important to them later on. In any case, those areas of life may be what you or others see as the most important areas of life, but that's just in your view, your perspective, which are colored by the factors in your chart. Using astrology we can see people will have different outlooks and priorities in life.

Yeah, I completely get that. The only reason I made this thread was because of my views and opinions.

Claire19

It truly baffles me how many people get into astrology only asking for relationship and love advice. Is it because people need to be reassured so they look up things like astrology on the internet? People don't tend to have the necessity of reassurement when they're talking about their money or their personality, but once it comes down to others, to people they don't know fully... they do.

Is that it? I believe it's more important to know yourself before you get into things like relationships, don't you think?

Anyway I tend to rant and criticize a lot. That sparks my curiositiy, anything you see in my chart that makes me do that all the time? I think I like to bring up controversy because it makes everything less boring. I know this is related to Mercury but how would exactly a Pisces Mercury want to stir up controversy?

OJvmwtW.png

Men tend to ask me for career advice more. As for looking at charts to determine who may be on the horizon for love and marriage, that is understandable as many feel this sort of thing is fated and it can be. However nothing is set in stone and we can only give guidance and the probable outcomes and options.

Your placements in Aquarius including Uranus in the 7th would account for your controversial ideas about partnerships and the use of astrology.

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

I don't see it either, my friend. I just criticize people a lot that's it.

My view is that you simply prioritize self-actualization over relationships. Some people, probably not the ones who tend to congregate on these sites, are like that.

katydid

And you are the arbiter of what they 'should' be concerned with? :sideways:

katydid

That's kind of part of my personality. I know I'm not, but no one is stopping me from speaking my mind.

I get that it is part of your personality. And it is totally fine to speak your mind. Just note that others might speak theirs if they think you are judging them for what they value or prioritize.

You have Venus in Taurus in the 10th. So you may highly value career/power and skills/ambitions. That Venus is denying/disconnected from the Moon in Libra. Emotionally, you cannot see why someone would choose Libra over Taurus, OR relationships over personal goals/values. It makes no sense to you so you question it and say they 'should not' do so. But for some, wealth and success would mean nothing if they were alone and unloved.

I have Venus , the ruler of my Taurus ascendant, in my 7th. So to me, relationships come first. :love:

jollyzal

Banned

I get that it is part of your personality. And it is totally fine to speak your mind. Just note that others might speak theirs if they think you are judging them for what they value or prioritize.

You have Venus in Taurus in the 10th. So you may highly value career/power and skills/ambitions. That Venus is denying/disconnected from the Moon in Libra. Emotionally, you cannot see why someone would choose Libra over Taurus, OR relationships over personal goals/values. It makes no sense to you so you question it and say they 'should not' do so. But for some, wealth and success would mean nothing if they were alone and unloved.

I have Venus , the ruler of my Taurus ascendant, in my 7th. So to me, relationships come first. :love:

That's a very good interpretation of my Moon in Libra and Venus in Taurus! I really feel like one's needs and income comes first and THEN relationships. Do you think this weak quincunx has entirely have to do with this or any other thing you can see in my natal chart? And do you think it's a bad aspect? I don't feel like it's afflicting my Moon or Venus to be honest.

katydid

That's a very good interpretation of my Moon in Libra and Venus in Taurus! I really feel like one's needs and income comes first and THEN relationships. Do you think this weak quincunx has entirely have to do with this or any other thing you can see in my natal chart? And do you think it's a bad aspect? I don't feel like it's afflicting my Moon or Venus to be honest.

One of the most important things that my long time Astrology teacher taught me was that something has to be indicated THREE TIMES in the chart before it is significant.

So the weak quincunx between Moon and Venus, in the Venus ruled signs, would need other similar aspects and placements to signify this same thing. And I think others have correctly identified them in posts upstream.

I don't think it's a bad aspect. Quincunxes are most aggravating/troublesome when the native wants BOTH things to be true at the same time. For example, if you truly, strongly desired an emotional, committed relationship and yet were really busy with a powerful career, that would be difficult. But if you choose one side of the quincunx, then it is not so difficult. Often people alternate their focus. So perhaps, after you build up your bankroll, you may go on a leave of absence from your job and devote time to a loved relationship? Maybe, who knows? lol

I feel like love is the unconscious motivation generally on this planet.

Love strengthens and energizes, and it is from this state of appreciation that creation can happen.
I think everyone is looking for internal wholeness, and relationships with others is a good way to (temporarily) achieve that wholeness.

When one is the object of anothers affection and attention, one feels oneself returning to ones natural state of appreciation and oneness, albeit through a middleman. Essentially, a projection is happening, and therefore learning about another is the same as learning about oneself, and one feels as a reaction to the feelings of another.

Many people are unconsciously experiencing life in this manner---as a reaction to another, instead of through their own creative energy. Many are living a conditional life!

With enough frustration in relationships when one simply can't make another hold one as the object of their attention, one may drop that act altogether and learn to find that appreciation within.
This would be when one begins to live from a state of unconditional love---when regardless of the conditions, one is in a state of appreciation.

I think that we're all on this path, some are just faster than others for various reasons, and that's perfectly ok.

Last edited:

craft94

North Node in Leo, 1st house may also have something to do with it.

JUPITERASC

I don't know actually.

How do you know if it's SR or SD?
The literally identical question was previously asked by member julian
who conveniently enough has literally the identical natal chart
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=606292&postcount=2
and was answered indubitably by the following post

i.e.
Mercury stationed on 2 April 1999 at 02:58AM
Mercury then went direct on 2 April 1999 at 03:19AM

therefore
since jollyzals natal chart
AND julians natal chart