FIFA Semi's: Brazil vs Germany

Cypocryphy

I haven't made a prediction yet. I thought that I had!

Okay. I'm going to try a couple approaches, the first of which we are all familiar with. If I get the same answer on both, then I'll be confident in the prediction, although this might change tomorrow when the game starts.

We have the cardinal signs involved. I will give Brazil the ascendant on the fact that they are the "home" team. In rankings for gambling purposes, they are even. Saturn will be Brazil and Mars will be Germany. Saturn is once again in the eleventh house, and Mars is in the tenth. The Sun is 6º off the ascendant. Pluto is inconsequential. We do have the anticia of Mars conjunct Neptune: The Germans will concede a penalty in the game (or force Brazil to do so?). Victory for Brazil casts its shadow on the descendant but within the seventh house. A favoring testimony for the Germans. The Moon's last aspect is to the Jupiter, which, in my opinion, is a favoring testimony for the Germans. In conclusion, Germany wins.

Germany shall defeat Brazil.

Cypocryphy

Determination of potential overtime

The Moon is in the sign of its fall, but is applying to a benefic. The conclusion is that this will go into overtime but there will not be any shots from the spot.

The Rulers

Saturn and the Moon, respectively. Saturn is strong and receives a +1

Power

Saturn and Moon are equal in expression. Each negate the power of the other.

Expression

Saturn receives ±0. The Moon receives a -1.5.

Depletion

Saturn receives a -1.5; the Moon receives ±0.

Seeking

Saturn is too slow. The Moon, however, moves to Jupiter; thus, Moon receives a +3.

Angle impact

±0 for each party.

Placement

Seventh receives a +2

Translation

Mercury is uninvolved

Brazil as home country +1

Conclusion temporarily suspended until tomorrow.

bluetooth

Should be a very close contest.
Brazil should score a goal in initial 4 minutes provided that game starts on exact time.
Last few minutes first half favors Germany.

My take is draw.

Cypocryphy

Brazil: + 1.5. Germany: + 5.5

Germany to win

Determination of potential overtime

The Moon is in the sign of its fall, but is applying to a benefic. The conclusion is that this will go into overtime but there will not be any shots from the spot.

The Rulers

Saturn and the Moon, respectively. Saturn is strong and receives a +1

Power

Saturn and Moon are equal in expression. Each negate the power of the other.

Expression

Saturn receives ±0. The Moon receives a -1.5.

Depletion

Saturn receives a -1.5; the Moon receives ±0.

Seeking

Saturn is too slow. The Moon, however, moves to Jupiter; thus, Moon receives a +3.

Angle impact

±0 for each party.

Placement

Seventh receives a +2

Translation

Mercury is uninvolved

Brazil as home country +1

Conclusion temporarily suspended until tomorrow.

snailzteng

slap my face if i'm dreaming right now?germany win with enermous digit?than the DSC ones is germany,the odd get change again,its because Pluto effect that make germany so powerful

the beast

Brazil are still ASC by Odds/Favorites method + Aries house 4 is the Zodiac sign for Germany.

Both these facts conclude Brazil to be ASC & Germany to be DSC.

Pluto is 2 degrees away from 1st cusp hence its effects are weak, unless it were ON the cusp. Its effects are further weakened since Pluto is Rx. Hence the only powerful testimony against Brazil is ALord10 inside 7th cusp.

Awesome job jibreil you were the first one to predict it correctly.

I had one question I hope u or fensi can answer it.

How come Germany beat Brazil 7 - 1. What were the factors to get this result.

Cypocryphy

Look at my point distribution and how close I got. That should tell you.

junoisuppose

Maybe sun and jupiter both in 7th house. They are both indicators of success. & moon (ruler of 7th) applying to trine jupiter. :unsure:

Cap

If we take a look at Brazil-Croatia chart (opening game of the World Cup) which is also the chart of the whole championship we can see that ruler of the 10th (champion) is Mercury Rx which means champion will be the one who won it before but not Brazil because Mercury rules the 7th also. That excludes Netherlands so it is up to Germany or Argentina now.

Inline

Like Inline said Brazil are ASC because they are the home team.

(It's so sad to see the old Brazilian men in the stadium crying) :crying:

Ja, i said that it would be the death of the home team...pluto conj ASC. I knew it would be a wipe out, injury related, but i never expected this...

There was subdued celebrating in Germany last night.... everyone was shocked and felt badly for the Brazilian team, it didn't feel like a real win....clearly everyone was missing Neymar...

I agree with Cap, that the winning team be a team that has won the Cup before....

Lillytoday

So wasnt that the pluto like story, that we expected...???
Catastrophy, more than just losing thats what it brings...
and in fact being retrograde doesnt diminish its influence,
but makes it even more evil...

Well be so interesting to see what he will be up to at tonights match...

t.

EhabAtari

For me and based on my 2 months experience only in this area , I think Pluto effect is always work , the matter here is to choose the team which is really present the Fav.