Will I meet someone significant soon?

duenderoja

A young prodigy of Vedic arts predicted my husband would come to me (7th lord in 1st) when the 7th lord got back to my 1st house.

That time is coming up. August 15th or so, Jupiter (7th lord) enters Virgo (ascendant).

I previously believed that I knew this person, but he met someone else. So I do not yet know my significant other.

I am signing up for eharmony (expensive, yes) and taking professional photos to show myself. I am a very attractive lady, and I do not have any qualms. I am somewhat reclusive, and do not know how to meet quality men.

I have never partied, never gone to a bar, and have very few activities. 😞😋 This is my fault I know.

I will be entering my Jupiter dasha in July or thereabouts.

Was her prediction correct? Will I be successful with eharmony?

Natal:

image.jpg

Last edited:

duenderoja

Prediction seems correct to me :) Good Luck!

Thank you for viewing it, and giving your opinion. Luckily, it is a positive one, and I love it!

Funny thing is, that after I heard the news, I was so heartbroken. So I created a horary, asking if I would meet anyone on eHarmony. It told me a very flat and very mean "no".

duenderoja

Jupiter is strong, 1st house is also strong, so Jupiter should give good results transiting your 1st.

What do you think of the prediction the young Vedic astrologer gave? Your opinion matters a lot. I just want to know if it is worth believing in, and if it is based on sound principles (7th lord coming to 1st).

muchacho

What do you think of the prediction the young Vedic astrologer gave? Your opinion matters a lot. I just want to know if it is worth believing in, and if it is based on sound principles (7th lord coming to 1st).
Astrologically speaking, I'd say he is correct. The 1st house is you, the lord of the 7th or Jupiter (if you are a woman) is your spouse.

However, personally, I believe in free will and Law of Attraction, i.e. your thoughts and beliefs create your reality. Which means your fate is not set in stone. That's why I usually don't do predictions. Predictions can only tell you about probable results, likely results, but not certain results. They only become certain results if you actually believe in the prediction. That's why for some people predictions work, and for some people they don't work. In the end it's always up to the individual, no matter if they conscious of that fact or not.

If I would do predictions, I wouldn't do it so specific. So instead of saying that you will meet your husband during that period of time, I'd say that during that time your focus is more on finding a mate or during that time your are more optimistic about finding a mate. Which in the end would increase your chances of actually meeting him because focus compared with trust and confidence is what makes things materialize. That's the way how I would work with transits and dashas.

duenderoja

Astrologically speaking, I'd say he is correct. The 1st house is you, the lord of the 7th or Jupiter (if you are a woman) is your spouse.

However, personally, I believe in free will and Law of Attraction, i.e. your thoughts and beliefs create your reality. Which means your fate is not set in stone. That's why I usually don't do predictions. Predictions can only tell you about probable results, likely results, but not certain results. They only become certain results if you actually believe in the prediction. That's why for some people predictions work, and for some people they don't work. In the end it's always up to the individual, no matter if they conscious of that fact or not.

If I would do predictions, I wouldn't do it so specific. So instead of saying that you will meet your husband during that period of time, I'd say that during that time your focus is more on finding a mate or during that time your are more optimistic about finding a mate. Which in the end would increase your chances of actually meeting him because focus compared with trust and confidence is what makes things materialize. That's the way how I would work with transits and dashas.

Well, haha.

I can say that I believe this prediction. With all of my heart. I will keep the thread updated.

Arena

Interesting. So you are going by the notion that ruler of 7th enters the 1st house.

Well that might be an indicator. But the planet of love is Venus, so look for when progressed Venus comes to Sun, Moon or one of your angles and also look for when Venus shows up on the SSR angles. ;) Jupiter to ASC/DSC may also indicate love coming to you.