should i give up on this relationship

shannaro

hi again ^^

I wrote in past that I am in a complicated relationship with one guy. we study in different countries and I think he does not have motivation to communicate me. Should i give up on this relationship? is this the propers question to ask?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_gave_up_on_this_realtionship.50987.195513.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_gave_up_on_this_realtionship.50987.195513.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 24

waybread

I have my doubts about using this chart, with the early degree rising and the moon void of the course. Maybe just wait a while and see what happens. That Mercury applying to a conjunction with Jupiter may mean he still cares about you. But then the question is, whether this relationship as it's been going, is worth it to you.

shannaro

thanks for reply <3

well, I know that he cares and some feelings about me because he had even several days ago, however I think that he realize the problem of distance and choses to just avoid all this difiiculties. The case is whether I just stop trying or continue as before...

shannaro

hi ^^
at first I opened here, but i thought that it should be in specific topic (about realtionship issues) and opened there too. but i couldnt delete from here..

waybread

shannaro, only you can decide what is best for you. Even if he gets back in closer communication with you, isn't your self-esteem taking too much of a beating with this long-distance relationship? He seems to be the one keeping you in a state of emotional dependency.

The rule of horary is that you get to ask a question only once. Which may be why this chart is showing cautions against judgment.